//Sam Wilk//

Netflix.

"Babe...I'm boooored", Sam said for the millionth time today, stretching over the couch then getting up wrapping his arms around you. "Sam then give me an idea of what to do. It's not like we can be 6 years old and build a fort", you threw away a tissue, then pecked Sam's lips.

"Fine, you go grab your laptop and I'll build a me a fort and we can watch Netflix and c-".

"No chill Sam. I just want to cuddle and steal kisses", you crossed your arms and pouted your lips. "Okay, okay", Sam said pressing his lips on yours. He ran upstairs as you went into the office room grabbing your macbook.

"Ready,  babe?", you looked at Sam who had no shirt on and had grey sweatpants with a couple pillows and 3 thick pillows. "Ready", you sighed clicking on the Netflix tab logging in, as Sam somehow quickly managed to set everything up.

"Wow".

"I know", you chuckled as Sam took your hand pulling you towards him laying down by his side. "You know Y/N, I love you so much".

"I love you, so much, Sam".

"My teacher saw you once last year and he told me, that you were the only pretty girl I've dated, the smartest, nicest, and most loving. I'm so lucky, he didn't even think that I could get someone like you", you blushed as he ran a hand through your hair.

"Nice to know", he pecked your cheek starting The Notebook on the laptop.

~~~

Sam started to stroke his hands through your hair towards the end of the movie as your eyelids got heavy, little did Sammy know, today was one of the days you couldn't fall asleep on command.

"Y/N, you might never hear this, but I will and remember it. I love you so damn much and even though I seemed like a manwhore highschool and you didn't like me, that first date was amazing and I knew that shy girl in you was going to be mine soon. I see a future with you and only you".

"Samuel?".

"Y/N!? Please tell me didn't hear that".

"Sam, I see a future with you and only you, too", he cupped your face, planting his lips on yours, not letting go. "Sammy, let me take a breather", you mumbled on his lips, both your chests rising up and down quickly.

"I'm guessing with you, Wilkinson we can never just have Netflix".

"Does that mean?", he smirked rising his eyebrows up and down.

"Yes".

Again, with a lustful smirk.