//Jack Gilinsky//

Step brother.

"Bye mom", she smiled at you and then pointed to your future dad. "Whatever", you rolled your eyes walking upstairs as your step brother Jack yelled bye to both parents from upstairs. The front door closed and locked as you walked upstairs into your room changing into a black crop top and Nike shorts. "Well, hello hot stuff", Jack came in looking at you up and down.

There was something between you two. He would flirt and you would do the same back, he would touch you, not in a sexual way though.

You've never kissed.

"Hey, Jack", you walked over and sat next to him as he plopped down on your bed. "Why were you being mean and didn't say bye to my dad?".

"Cause I don't like him, Jack. I just can't trust people with my mom...after previous incidents", he just nodded bringing you into a hug, locking your hands. "What are you doing?".

"Why are you letting me do it?", Jack said. He always had some kind of smart way of responding to your questions when you were left to do this kind of stuff to each other.

"You're so pretty...I just want to kiss you, can I?", you turned to look at Jack as he looked down at your lips. "Uh. J-", before anything his lips landed on yours and without hesitation you kissed back. No reason.

From lack of oxygen you pulled away knowing from the feel, your lips were swollen. "Jack...what did we just do?".

"Kiss", you lightly pushed him, as he caught himself from almost falling off the bed. "You're being a mean person today".

"Well, my attitude is based all on you, and you Mr. Jack kissed me without warning".

"You kind of had it coming", he chuckled grabbing his phone because of an incoming call from a random number. "Jack you don't just answer calls from random numbers".

"Oh, well", he shrugged his shoulders putting it on speaker.

"I know what you did Jack and y/n, it's not really a secret anymore".