Chapter 20

"Sweetcheeks, are you finished?" Jacob called through the door. "One second!" She answered as she pulled herself up from the floor and flushing the contents that had just escaped her lips. She sighed and walked out of the bathroom, he frowned noticing how drained she looked, "You aren't going anywhere." She looked at him "I'm fine." She smiled, "Bed." He pointed, she sighed and got back into the bed. He watched her, "I'll be back later okay, if you want me call, I'll take Grace." He smiled and kissed her she smiled "See you later." She smiled and kissed him again. She listened to the pair leave, she sighed and looked around the room. She got up and grabbed her laptop and replied to the emails she could.

The sickness feeling came back, she quickly got to the toilet and threw up again, she rested her head against the wall and sighed before going back to bed. Her phone rang,
"Hey you." She smiled
"Hey how are you feeling?" Jacob  questioned
"Alright, how's work?"
"Oh you know fun as always." He laughed
She laughed slightly
"Well you best be resting Beauchamp, I've got to go, love you sweetcheeks."
"Alright, I love you too Muscles."

She thought for a while, before phoning Elliott. She sighed as he didn't pick up, she went to place her phone down when it rang.
"Connie?" Elliott spoke
"Elliott." She laughed
"What's wrong?"
"Can a girl not phone her friend?"
"Yeah, but I know."
She sighed,"Fine. I think... I. I don't even know why I've phoned you." She sighed
"Spit it out Connie."
She paused, "I think... I think I'm pregnant." She sighed
"Does Jacob know?"
"No. A lots happened I don't think this is what we need right now."
"Tell him, he will want to know."
She sighed "I know but, I don't want to lose him."
"You won't now put the bloody phone down and tell him."
"Thank you."
"Bye Connie."
"Bye Elliott."

She stared at his contact she hovered her finger over the call button, she sighed and placed the phone down. She went and got a glass of water. She came back to bed and called him,
"Sweetcheeks?"
No sound came through
"Connie? What's wrong?"
"Um can you come home please."
"Yeah, are you okay?"
"Hmmm... just come home please."
"I'm on my way."

She paced around the bedroom, she haddn't heard him walk in to the bedroom. "Sweetcheeks?" He held her still, she pulled away and sat on the bed, "We need to talk." She sighed, he noticed her mood, he sat facing her. "Alright, talk to me." She grabbed his hands, "I... Um... well think, I'm uh pregnant." She studied his face, which had turned from panic to a calm smile. "You was scared of telling me?" He frowned, she nodded and looked down. "Why?" "I just didn't think you'd want this right now." He lifted his finger under her chin, moving her head so she looked at him. "Why wouldn't I?" He smiled, she shrugged "A lot is going on." She moved closer and hugged him tight, "You aren't mad are you?" She asked quietly, "No, never." He kissed her head.

-------------

"Want me to look?" He smiled, she nodded before sitting down next to him on the bed. He turned it over and looked, "Jay?" She nugged him, he looked at her with a smile and nodded. She hugged him with a smile, he hugged her back. "Jacob, you aren't going to just leave me?" She looked at him, he kissed her passionately "That answer your question?" He smiled, she smiled back "So that's why you've been so Ill?" He questioned "I suppose." She smiled. He laughed and pulled her on to his lap, she smiled at him and kissed him. "A baby." He smiled, "Well it's not going to be a cat is it." She laughed, she narrowed his eyes "You know what I mean." She kissed him again, "I love you Muscles." "I love you too sweetcheeks."

They lay curled up together, "About Grace, can we not tell her till the first scan?" Jacob looked at her, "Course not." She smiled and looked back to the tv, before dosing off again. While Jacob went to get Grace.