Chapter 71

"Everyone has their invites?" Connie looked at him, "Yes Connie." He sighed, "What?" She looked at him, "Just calm down Sweetcheeks, all that matters in me you and the kids are there." He smiled sincerely, she came and sat upon his lap. "Sorry I know I'm being frustrating it's just I won't see you till our wedding-" "Just tomorrow in the way then you become my wife." He beamed, she smiled "You my husband." She kissed him gently "Don't go out and get too drunk." She laughed "Sweetcheeks would I ever?" "I love you." She smiled, "I love you too." He smiled as the door went.

"You ready?" Lofty smiled, "Yeah." Jacob glanced to Connie, who came over and hugged him. "Now Lofty you are the sensible one, don't do anything stupid to him like tie him to a lamppost or shave his hair. I actually want to become a bride at the given time not four hours later because you lot can't remember where he is." "We have a whole day to find him don't worry." He joked before getting the infamous death stare, "Only joking, I'll keep him safe, make sure he's there and that." He smiled sheepishly, "Thank you." She smiled before looking to Jacob, "No strippers either." Jacob laughed "Sweetcheeks what happens on a stag stays on a stay." She shook her head smiling before kissing him passionately "See you in two days." "Connie Masters, My wife... I like it a lot more than just Connie Masters." He smirked "I love you." "I love you too Sweetcheeks." Connie had opted for no stupid party's, she chose to spend the next few days with her children.

"So where we off lads?" Jacob looked, "You'll see." Max smiled, "Who brought no fun?" Jacob looked at Dylan, "I don't want to be here." He sighed. Jacob turned back to talking with the rest of them as they arrived at the clubs.

A few hours in and Jacob was highly drunk, "I love her you know, She is so amazing." Jacob slurred, "So you've said." Dylan sighed. "Just the way someone could hurt her like that... it's beyond me." Max and Lofty were now dancing around the club falling all over the show "Can any of you drink responsibly?" "I'm going... going to phone Connie." Jacob stumbled to the bathroom "Jacob I don't think that's- does anyone even listen to me?" Dylan mumbled.

"Connie... Connie can you hear me?"
"Yes Jacob I can, I'm trying to sleep-"
"You know, I love you so much. Like the entire world and your going to be my wife! Like mine. I can't believe it's been so long and out of all the people who pick me, you are so special. I can't wait to see you."
"Jacob Masters you are drunk I suggest you go to the hotel and rest." She laughed
"A drunk man speaks a sober mind."
"Jacob that's not even a saying." She giggled
"But I do love you."
"I love you too."
"Jacob get your arse out here... I'm just talking to my wife to be... I really don't give too shits you haven't shut up about her all night, will you come and have your shot... Sweetcheeks I have to go see you in two days."
She laughed as he hung up.

"Three two one." All of them drank their shot, When a woman approached them "I'm here for a Jacob Masters." She spoke, "Me?" He frowned "I believe I need to make tonight special." She flirted, Jacob sighed "You got me a stripper, I know Connie was joking but, I really don't want one. Make Max's night." He smiled, "Lighten up." Max looked, "I am. But, I just don't want another woman all over me, Connie keeps me very happy and I don't need someone else to 'Make my night' She could do that just fine... now I'm going back to the hotel." "Whatever." Max sighed.

-----

They doorbell rang, Connie sighed rolling over checking the time. Three am, she grabbed her robe and walked to the door. "Jacob?" She widened her eyes "At your service." He laughed, "And why are you here?" "They got me a stripper and I'd rather be entertained by you then who ever that was." She giggled as he picked her up.

"You really aren't suppose to be here." She moaned as he kissed her neck, "I'll leave again early hours." He looked before kissing her abdomen, "Jacob Masters you are something extraordinary." She giggled as he pressed his lips to hers