Dylan, the hot dude

"I fell in love with him Julie, first person I fall in love with and he can't even be mine." Louis sobbed, holding his cat closer.

His cat just looked at him and then let out a meow, bumping it's nose with Louis' like they always do.

"Why can't anything good happen to me?" Louis asked sighing.

Julie meowed, offended (or so Louis thought)

"Ofcourse you're a good thing that happened to me, but other than that?"

His cat just meowed.

"I'm getting my paycheck tomorrow, we'll have our day out Julie. I'll take you for your monthly check up and the parlour too. Gonna pamper you. It's bound to make me feel better." Louis says, resting his forehead against his cats.

"You do realise you look crazy talking to a cat." Daisy says, standing at the entrance of his room.

"Says the woman who talks to her plant." Louis snaps.

"Hey I'm old, I'm supposed to look crazy. Now c'mon you've mourned enough, food is ready."

Louis sighs, getting up, placing Julie on the floor.

"How did you even get into the house." He asks walking out.

"Your front door was open."

"Shit."

***

"Are you ready Niall?" Liam asks, standing next to Niall as they looked at their targets.

"Was born ready." Niall says, a shit eating grin on his face.

Liam grips his file closer, "If our mission is accomplished and we get the desired results, we move onto step two. Otherwise we go clubbing and drown in our misery along with Louis because we are gonna let go of a ship which didn't fucking exist. Alright with you?"

"Alright, you'll have to buy me a lot of alcohol though. I don't get drunk that fast so I need a lot of that bad boy to drown in my misery." Niall says, shrugging.

"Why do I have to pay for your drinks?" Liam asks, annoyed.

"Hey, this was your idea."

"I didn't beg for you to join me!"

Niall just shrugged.

Liam breathed in, "Okay let's do this."

And with that Liam walked over to Mr.Styles who was just about to leave after talking to one of his employees.

And Niall walked over to Louis who was walking towards his cabin.

"Louis!" Niall shouted.

Liam saw Mr.Styles head snap in Louis' direction.

And Liam grinned wide.

"Go with me yeah?" Niall whispered to Louis.

"Okay.." Louis asked, not sure what was happening.

"So Louis how was your date with that Dylan guy? The guy you said was really hot." Niall said, extra loudly.

Louis raised his eyebrows, smiling a little, "It was fantastic Niall." Louis said, loudly too, it was funny to him for some reason.

Mr.Styles looked up from the file Liam had opened in front of him, looking at Louis, his jaw clenching, because why the fuck was Louis out with some other dude?

Then he remembered he was getting married and fuck what was this? It wasn't like Louis was his boyfriend or anything.

But you wish he was.

No I don't.

Could you for once just understand what you want and what makes you happy?

Harry couldn't believe he was shouting at himself. He shook his head and looked back down on the file.

Soon Louis and Niall were gone and Liam's work was done too.

"What was that all about?" Louis asked Niall, giggling.

Niall scratched the back of his, "You know...Liam dared me to prank you so like yeah.."

What the fuck Niall? That was the best you could do?

Niall thought, ranting a mantra of stupid, stupid, stupid in his head.

Louis let out a half hearted laugh and Niall felt bad.

"I'll just go I have some work to take care of." Niall said, pointing towards the door.

Louis nodded, and then Niall hurriedly left.

"That boy is crazy."

***

"So Mr.Styles does have a thing for Louis. He just can't accept it." Liam said, taking a bite from his Apple.

"How do you know?" Niall asked, standing in front of Liam's desk. Arms crossed across his chest.

"When you said about the date and all that you should've seen his face. It was like Zayn's when that guy at the bar touched me but ten times worse."

"Then why the hell is he getting married to Grimsaw?" Niall asked, huffing.

"Sometimes Niall, you don't think that you'll get something so you give up on the thought before trying." Liam said, the gears of his mind turning.

"What can we do to change his thinking Liam?"

"There are people who can manipulate a whole nation, change the way they think, I'm pretty sure we both can manage one guy."

"You're the master mind in this anyway. Just tell me what to do."

"Next mission will be executed tomorrow, Mr.Styles will get to know what it's like not getting his regular cup of coffee. Literally." Liam said, grinning.

•••

Sorry for the wait and short & SHItty chapter  (but I loved writing it?) but this will be the last update for a while , my exams are starting and all that so yeah, so basically after 22nd oct or later. Thank you for giving so much love to this story. I love you guys x

FAV comment

And @hell0harry thank

you for the cover too, I  absolutely love it

you for the cover too, I  absolutely love it .

Anyways, love you guys, hope u have a nice day!

Fact- I bump my nose with my cat's 😬😬