"It'll be perfect Lou, don't worry."

"No you have to wear the white suit Harry. I will disown you if you don't." Louis says, his phone pressed between his shoulder and ear. He poured Julie her food and went to sit on the couch.

"Yeah yeah I'll call them. Sure thing. Now go shoo do some work. I'll see you tomorrow and be on time I can't be surrounded by those people alone."

"You'll be fine Lou."

"I will snap someone's head, I don't want to be put to jail before my wedding."

Harry laughs,"Go along with mum and Gemma so you don't have to be alone."

Louis hums, "That sounds nice. But you have to come on time. Why is it necessary to even hold this event anyway?"

"Well let's just say I have a thing for introducing you as my fiancé to everyone that knows me."

Louis blushes at that, "Harryyy."

"Besides that, it's for the launch of our new product. Now go get some sleep I'll meet you tomorrow. I love you."

"I love you too."

*****

Louis was going to kill Harry.

It wasn't like Harry was late late, but he was not here and Louis was and he had to smile at people he didn't know and he was so close to snapping at someone because

"Oh, you're Harry Styles' secretary,aren't you?"

It took everything in Louis to smile at them and reply,

"No I'm his fiancé."

And their faces, oh it paid off when Louis took in their faces of utter surprise.

Like yes bitch, I own that dick.

Louis was on his second glass of champagne when suddenly his eyes landed on a white suit and Louis smiled against the glass.

His eyes stayed glued on his future husband as he walked towards him, rather slowly if Louis must say, greeting everyone (like always) a dimpled smile on his face as he looked at Louis.

Louis pressed his thumb against the engagement ring Harry had given him.

"You're late mister." Louis says, looking up at Harry.

"But you love me and I wore this suit so." Harry says and then kisses Louis on the lips.

"You're lucky that you look good." Louis says, planting a kiss on Harry's cheeks.

"So you only love me for my looks? I thought you loved me for my huge heart and  amazing personality." Harry says, feigning hurt.

"Nah it's just your looks and your dick." Louis says, patting Harry's shoulders as he pretended to cry.

Louis then pulls him into a hug.

"I missed you so much." Louis mumbles.

"I was just gone for two days but I missed you too."

"I don't stay away from you even for a day, literally since I work for you and you think it's just two days?" Louis argues, inhaling.

"That's a good point. Now c'mon I want to shove the fact that you're my future husband in everyone's faces. Especially the guy there checking you out."

"Oh Harold when will you ever learn?" Louis says, shaking his head but smiling nonetheless.

****

"I think green and blue will be a good colour." Anne suggests to Harry and Louis sitting in front of her.

"Yeah that'll be nice." Louis says, sipping his tea.

"You guys have to go choose the materials tomorrow around one." Anne says, looking down in her diary.

"But you have a meeting tomorrow at one." Louis says, looking down at Harry's schedule.

"Do you think I care about my meetings more than I care about my wedding?" Harry says, looking at Louis his eyebrows raised.

"Of course you don't, I would kill you if you did. But you can reschedule the material thing later in the afternoon or early in the morning and deal with the meeting too so you don't keep procrastinating on that. You ended up piling up two meetings last week and can I know the reason why? I told you to go. God I go on a vacation—"

"Exactly why I didn't go." Harry adds but Louis continues.

"and this happens what will you do without me Styles?" Louis says, eyebrows raised.

"Exactly why I'm marrying you. Can't do anything without you." Harry says, grinning at him.

"You shit." Louis says, smiling.

"Please don't snog in front of me." Anne says, shielding her eyes.

Louis giggles at that.

"Okay we'll leave mum, we have to go look at the houses." Harry says, getting up.

Louis behind him.

"I'll see you soon Anne, love you." Louis says, kissing her cheek.

"Bye mum!" Harry says, making his way out his hands around Louis' waist.

"Bye boys!" Anne says as the two men retreat.

"Harry we don't need a swimming pool I'm okay with an apartment too! Okay fine maybe I want a swimming pool, but it shouldn't be too big Harry." Louis rambles on.

"It'll be perfect Lou, don't worry."

****

"Harry why do we need seven bedrooms? Two drawing rooms?" Louis asks, looking at the dealer who was now on his mobile.

"What? It'll be useful when we plan on adopting kids. Please tell me you don't just want one." Harry says,looking at Louis with puppy eyes.

"Don't look at me like that! And of course we won't have just one kid but..it'll be a hell of job to make it home. Plus I'm not used to big houses it's scary and it'll be lonely." Louis says, looking at the mansion.

"Where ever you are is home Louis. And as long as we are together, we'll never feel alone. Trust me. We'll be fine." Harry says, squeezing Louis' hand.

Louis sighs, "I know Harry but why can't we just look for something smaller?"

"It just feels like the one,Lou."

"Fine whatever you say but I am paying half of everything okay?"

"Bu—"

"No buts, you pay me well anyways." Louis says winking at Harry.

"Whatever you say Lou. Whatever you say."
••••

Epilogue 2/3

IM BACK!!! I'm so sorry I disappeared all of a sudden but I'm back and hopefully I'm going to work on every incomplete fan fiction I've written! I'm done with school, and I'm in the USA for vacation so I think I'm going to keep this up I hope! Thank you for being so patient! I love you guys!!