Hell yeah-I mean oh.

Harry stared at the ceiling, his mind clouded with thoughts.

Louis deserved the best and Harry wanted to give him that, he would give him that.

Harry was about to confess his love to Louis and if it wasn't dramatic, lovely, the greatest romantic gesture, and if it was something less than a fucking Shakespearian play, Harry would be disappointed.

He played with the silver band that was around his neck now, Harry had put a chain around it and hung it from his neck, so when it was left free it settled right in the middle of his chest (where louis' fingers had once poked and Harry almost had a heart attack but that's besides the point) where his heart was.

He got discharged from the hospital yesterday, Harry thinks, he will be rested enough to go out right?

Suddenly there was a knock on his door which snapped him out of his thoughts.

"Aren't you getting ready? We have to reach the venue in five hours." Anne said, her eyebrows raised.

"Venue for what?" Harry asked confused.

Anne looked at him like he had two heads, "honey, you're getting engaged today."

Fuck, I forgot about that. Harry thought.

"Mum—"

"Please tell me you're cancelling this engagement." Anne said, sighing.

"Well yes I am." Harry said, surprised at his mother's words.

"Good, I was hoping you'd say that. I was surprised you even said yes to the proposal." Anne said, sitting on the bed next to Harry.

"There is also something else.." Harry mumbled, blushing.

"What is it?" Anne asked, smiling at her son.

"Well, um, how do I put it—I love Louis?" Harry spoke unsure.

Anne was shocked for a bit, because wait what? Her son hadn't smiled in years or showed any emotion for that matter.

Well that's good, Anne thought.

"You do realise you have to tell that to Louis and not me?" Anne said, still smiling at her son.

"Right I was about to do that." Harry said, getting off the bed.

"Sorry for the end moment thing, you worked so hard—"

"So that you could be happy. Whatever I did was because I want you happy, no matter what. You've done so much for us, to see us happy. We want the same for you." Anne said, cutting Harry off.

"Thank you mom." Harry said, giving her a small smile which she returned.

"Now go shoo , tell Louis to come home too. I have to discuss how fabulous Francis looked in her winter coat with him." Anne said, getting up and straightening her skirt.

"I hope, I'll be able to do that." Harry said, smiling at his mother.

Because he would either kiss the life out of Louis, or get his heart shattered.

***

Louis let the tears roll down his cheeks as he put a spoonful of ice cream in his mouth and watched Titanic.

He had been discharged from the hospital and had been dropped home. Liam and Niall had gone because they had fucking lives unlike Louis. They did said they'd drop by later though.

Louis was half way through his ice cream tub when the door bell rang.

Louis groaned. He told Daisy to not call him under any circumstances. He wanted to be in his solitary confinement.