Survive

I was just trying to survive. Stealing what I needed from houses nearby. I would always run so fast, they gave up trying to catch me. I am like the troll under the bridge because I do in fact live under the bridge. I never wanted to kill anyone, they just got in the way of my knife, many times. I would make sure no one would know by burying them in pieces because big coffins are way too easy to find. I am just one more murder away from having the biggest house on the block all to myself! Then I could get everything I have ever wanted, food and a house. I broke in through the window and walked toward where I knew the man to hide. In the closet in the kitchen. I open the door. The man sat there crying his eyes out, wailing, anger swelled throughout his face. He looks at me and starts to yell.  He holds a butter knife in his hand.

"Get  away from me you evil demon! Why did you have to kill the ones I love?" he yells. He holds the knife out in front of him for protection. He is so pathetic, I was going to let him go when the police arrived at the house. I was handcuffed and locked away for life, soon enough the death sentence will come. As my story came to a close I realized that I was the villain after all.