The Meaning Of Life

A teacher asks her class what the meaning of life is. These are all 8th graders and hear are their responses. 

"The meaning of life is working as hard as you can to reach your goals" Valerie (The over achiever) says when she is called on. 

"Getting as much money as possible!" A rich kid named Rye (The rich) shouts out. 

"To help the world and people as much as you can!" Beau (The compassionate) says when she is called on.

"To get to college and learn all you can," Max (The smart) says when he is called on. 

"To get all your idea's out into the world!" Emily (The creative) shouts out. 

"Those are all good guess's" The teacher says and picks up a stack of paper from her desk, "But the real meaning of is to pass this class so you can have something cool to put on your resume other than looking like a bunch of emo hipster hobo's, now tell me, Emily, what does אני אוהב את זה מחלקה mean?"

"I hate this class," Emily says slyly. 

"Wrong it means I love this class, you will get an F for today Emily," The teacher says. 

"But teacher that is complete blasphemy!" Beau shouts out, "She was only saying what we all think, that we all hate this class! You always tell us in one language or another to stand up for what you believe in, but what about what we believe?"

"What we believe! what we belive! what we belive!" Max starts shouting and all the other kids in the class join in with him. 

The teacher gets angry and walks up to Emily and smacks her across the face right as the principal walks into the room. The door was positioned on the opposite side of the room then the chairs and where they were standing, so the principal could see everything that happened. Long story short, the teacher got fired and a new one was brought in. This teacher was just like the other one and slapped a student. He got fired as well. I guess that's the meaning of life, getting fired but having enough courage to move on, am I right?