The Mythical Maz

"Why is she here?" I man in a wizard's cape and gown asks a princess esque lady

"She is the one you are granting the superpower too, now do it!" The princess women says.

"Where I'am I? Also what superpower am I getting?" I say. 

One minute I am running into the gym with my best friend Harper and next minute I am standing in the forest with these weirdos. I believe them though, I believe they can give me what I need. Then they begin to bicker about who they should have brought here. I step in the middle of them to intervene. 

"I want to be best archer the world have ever had and have the look of one too! I want to be the best at archery" I say. 

"Is that really what you want?" The woman says, "We could make you fly? Or maybe we could make you have the ability to time travel?" 

"No" I say loudly, "I want to me an archer"

The wizard man mutters some under his breath and points his wand at me. It begins to glow and then zaps me with light. Once the light hits my body, I feel the change. 

I relize I look feel nothing like myself

I relize I look feel nothing like myself. I used to have short blonde hair, but whatever! I could now shoot a bow and arrow. I smile at my skills and take an arrow out of the holder. Then I put it on the bow and aim it at the wizard's head. 

"Now, just one more wish"