Suddenly, I have Wings, Suddenly I don't,

"What the heck?" I say and look into the mirror

Two feathered like wings start protruding from my back, slowly they climb and get bigger until they reach the ceiling. I fall to the floor because of the weight of my newly grown wings and scream for help. I try to get up but my wings are flapping furiously and knocking everything over. I try to control them, to make them stop, but it's hard and makes my brain ache. Then I hear running outside of my door, I scream louder for someone in my stupid house to notice. My parents a throwing a lavish party downstairs, why can't at least one person hear me? It's crazy to think that I just grew wings, long silky light blue wings. To be honest, it does match my suit rather nicely but that is not the point. My wings are out of control and are knocking everything over in my room! Tables, dressers, little trinkets, bed sheets, I still can't believe that this is happening. Then my door to my room opens and a rather fair lady dressed as a goddess sees me. She looks at me with shock and disbelief as my wings start to flap more furiously and knock over my desk. 

"Ummm.......... fair prince, why is there wings on your back? Why are they destroying your room?" She asks me and takes a step forward with caution.

"I don't know fair maiden, could you make them stop!! Please?? I can't control them..." I say and the fair lady nods her head. 

She runs out of the room and I am left with my uncontrollable wings. In the moments she is gone something happens. My wings stop flapping and calm down. The wings then begin to flap once again, but not uncontrollably. I can tell them when to stop and when to flap and I start to ascend into the air. That's when the fair maiden comes back with a katana. I scream as she jumps onto my fallen down dresser and slashes my right wing with the katana. It feels as if you have gotten stabbed and the pain ebbs through my body.  I fall to the floor and onto the broken glass of a vase. The maiden then proceeds to cut off my left wing and I scream louder. Her face like an angel stands over me as my wings bleed out on the floor. She throws the katana on the ground next to her and puts her hands on the stumps of wing. She smiles at me kindly and sings a phrase of words. 

"Reverse the curse and all will be right, darling you hold on tight, because when all turns to dust, no one is left out to rust" She sings in a soft wilting voice. 

I feel something happening to my wings but my eyes stay on her. It's as if I am in a trance while looking at her. She must be a witch! I need to call the guards. No. I can't I mean look at her face and how beautifully she sings, she can't be a witch. No, she is putting me in a trance! She is doing something to me! My eyes start to droop and suddenly I feel tired. The maidens face then changes to an evil grin as she sings the last words I ever hear in my own body.

"Those who are blessed, with the power of wings, must all die because of the danger it brings, all wings heal, you need to die, so close your eyes and say goodbye, close your eyes......" She says and my eyes close.

My brain then starts to falter and my memories and storage in my brain get all mixed up. Then one by one every part of my brain shuts off, all except for the middle part of my brain. That part is told to hold your soul and now here I am. Now here I am, in a jar at the witch's lair, about to get bought by another witch for three enchanted pigs that poop gold. I am worth so much more than three gold pooping pigs. I should be worth five gold pooping pigs!