4 AM.....

4 Am...

I lay in bed, my eyes fluttering open at the eerie tune of an ice cream truck. I looked to my clock, 4:00 AM... Ice cream at this hour?? No way! I shook my head in disbelief, as I sat up, I heard the screen door slam. My younger sister, Abby, had ran outside.

" ABBY!" I cried, jumping out of bed and rushing out the door. She stand in front of a lazily spray-painted van, the ice cream looked as if it was made with paper mache. I stared in horror, she stood on her toes to look at the "menu" and pointed at what seemed to imitate chocolate ice cream. A man from behind the window smiled with a nod. I ran over scooping Abby up. She looked at me confused as the man came back with only a knife. I blinked, then screeched, Running to the house. But then a sharp pain ran down my spine, my vision blurring and I lost balance, falling to the ground instantly. Though I still gripped Abby tightly, she held her small arms around my neck.

I awoke to a whimper, Abby laying in my arms crying quietly. I yawned, sitting up, looking down a small pool of blood lay. My jaw dropped, then I gulped, using my free arm to rub my neck, something had stabbed, no, poked, the back of my neck, with much force as well.

" Abby, Shh, it's alright." I sighed, rocking her back and forth. I looked around, the room was lit up but there was no sign of a light.

" Where are we?" I looked down at her, she looked me right in the face and said this,

" We're dead."

@SaltyPaper  made this!