Chapter 2: Chaos on another stage

* Smut warning: Proceed as you wish or skip the entire thing if you're blushing to your ears

Chapter 2

Orion ruthlessly drew Shion to him. Without any warning his lips covered Shion's, causing Shion's eyes to grow wide. His momentary confusion allowed Orion to insert his tongue to freely explore his counterpart's mouth. Orion's tongue rolled over Shion's teeth and entangled itself with Shion's tongue. A small-scale war began in their mouths. Shion raised his arms in an attempt to force himself away. Pushing was futile. Orion continued to war against Shion. He sucked lightly on Shion's lower lip and cold-bloodedly took a bite. Glistening red droplets of blood formed where distinct teeth wounds left their mark. The intense pain radiated from Shion's lip throughout his body. His teeth grit in pain and he drew his head abruptly backwards. With the new distance created, Shion threw a vicious punch at Orion's stomach. The punch landed solidly and a stomach churning feeling flowed throughout Shion. Orion stumbled backwards and dragged Shion with him. The pair fell down onto the white leather couch. He grasped Shion's shoulders and flipped him onto his back on the couch.

Shion was pinned down. Movement of the upper body was no longer possible; however, that didn't stop him from using his lower legs. A satisfyingly purple bruise was beginning to form where the merciless punch had been thrown. The purple bruise marred the prior perfection of Orion's torso. Shion raised his lower leg and swung it in an attempt to create another marring bruise on Orion's body. His knee connected with Orion's hand. A look of murderous intent covered Orion's face. He ruthlessly slammed his knees onto Shion's thighs.

A trace of fear flashed through Shion's eyes as his entire body remained pinned under the stronger man's. Panic was constantly brewing within his heart. Escape was unlikely, but was one of the few things that Shion wished nothing more for right st that moment. Fear continued to constrain his heart as he felt Orion's hand creeping closer up his thigh. The pain in his lip toured through his body as panic overtook his heart. There was nothing consensual about this, nothing romantic, nothing sweet, it was just a method of showing absolute dominance of one man over another. 

Orion's hand continued exploring. It pushed up Shion's shirt to expose two buds on his chest. A finger prodded Shion's bud which generated an instant reaction from Shion. Orion slowly caressed the two teased buds on Shion's chest. He flicked and touched, prodded and twisted them. Then his tongue descended. Shion constantly writhed beneath Orion. Against his wishes,  small moans slipped though his lips which spurred Orion on. His senses had long since overwhelmed him causing the buds to stiffen. Shion's lower region rose in response to Orion's torture creating a noticeable protrusion. Orion's tongue swirled about the bud creating a wave of physical pleasure that was sent straight to Shion's core. Shion felt the betrayal of his body. He attempted to restrain the feeling, but failed. Man, in the face of pleasure, can be reduced to nothing more than a shell of his former self. Erections of both partners had been formed long ago and had long since been standing proudly in between the two partners.

Orion disconnected himself from Shion's buds. His hand snaked towards Shion's rapidly forming erection. Taking advantage of Shion's inability to defend himself, Orion unbuttoned Shion's jeans and lowered his zip. Shion's pants were removed leaving only a pair of underwear soaked wet in pre-cum. Orion smirked, there was no changing the instinct of a man. He pulled off the underwear to reveal Shion's aching manhood. The throbbing organ ached for release causing Shion to gasp and pant considerably. Orion took a hold of the erection and gave it an experimental touch. Instantly, Shion released a moan. Orion's hand covered Shion's girth and he rubbed it. He set a steady pace with slight changes in between. Shion's unrestrained moans echoed throughout the room. His desperation for release increased as time went on until he reached the peak. A simple movement would be enough to tip Shion over the edge. Orion's finger touched the tip of the erection and swirled it in a circle along the crease. Milky white fluid erupted from Shion's erection and landed on Orion's stomach. Orion wiped off the seminal fluid and proceeded to tease the lost erection again. Shion who had collapsed temporarily from pleasure once again felt his desire swelling between his legs. Orion, after exciting Shion once again, ignored the throbbing organ and instead moved to a deeper part of Shion. He left to the window sill and returned with a small bottle of lube. Using one hand, Orion flipped open the bottle and poured a quarter of the contents onto his hand. Moving one hand towards the preferred entrance of a male, he thrust his finger inside. Shion released a gasp of pain. He momentarily returned to his surroundings and threw a feeble punch towards Orion. Orion pressed an arm onto Shion's chest and fiddled with his buds. Instincts once again overtook Shion's rationality.

Orion thrust his finger deeper into Shion. Again and again he thrust it until he felt it loosen. The entrance was tight enough to indicate that Shion hadn't accepted a man in quite a while. The thought pleased Orion as he continued thrusting his finger in. As the entrance loosened, Orion added in another finger. The two fingers thrust deeply into Shion. A particularly deep thrust found Shion's G-spot. Moan after moan escaped from Shion's lips as he felt his rear being teased. A third finger was inserted after the second which caused another wave of pain for Shion.

Shion's bodily reaction from prior experience could not help but move to Orion's rhythm as if anticipating what was to come. As Orion felt the entrance accepting his fingers, he removed them. He smiled triumphantly at the writhing Shion beneath him and sat his girth right in front of Shion's rear entrance. He lifted up Shion's legs onto his shoulders sneering at the man in his grasp.

Orion didn't idle about, he brutally rammed the entirety of his girth into Shion's delicate body. The sudden invasion left Shion in no small amount of pain. He felt his heart palpitating and working overtime to compensate for the stress. The pain didn't radiate any more...it simply tore through him. He had gone so long without accepting a man. Even with foreplay he was still unable to accept the sudden invasion. Between the panting, moaning and tears, the light sound of skin tearing went unnoticed in the night. Blood trickled down Shion's inner thighs and onto the leather. The couch began getting smeared with splatters of resplendent, eye-catching red. In the darkness, this too went unnoticed.
Orion continued to ram into the smaller man until he reached the peak of passion. Sweat formed on his forehead as his desperation increased with each passing thrust. An animalistic growl emerged from his throat as seminal fluid burst from the tip of his erection into Shion's body. Shion felt as though the warm fluid would burn him from inside. He collapsed on the couch unable to move from pain. The experience hadn't been a pleasurable one, and right at this moment, Shion wanted nothing more than to go back to his own apartment and release all his inner pain and restement. Orion didn't release Shion after he was done though. He didn't even remove his girth from inside Shion. Instead, he picked up Shion's limp body, walked to a room and dropped him onto the large bed.

Shion's eyes widened in horror as he reached the realization that Orion had no intention to stop his advances. From inside him, he could feel Orion's erection once again in peak condition. Orion didn't stop his advances. He continued thrusting into Shion like a primal animal. Even long after Shion had passed out from pain, Orion was still satisfying his own desire. He only stopped when he saw the sun peaking from behind the clouds. Dawn was coming and Orion would once again have to start his schedule again. He released the smaller man and withdrew his girth from within him. Shion, who had fainted some time during the night had no reaction, but a grimace of subconscious pain.

As morning arose, Orion turned to the shower to removed evidence of yesterday's pleasure. He left Shion's body on the bed, all over which was thoroughly battered and bruised. The blood coming from Shion's wound had oxidized long ago. The wound which now waited painfully for treatment.

The sudden absence of constant pain caused Shion to stir. His groggy mind awoke to reality. Complete confusion crossed his brain until he felt the searing pain in his rear. He recalled yesterday's series of shameful events, and felt his entire body nearly seize from pain. Sounds of the shower running entered his ears. Orion's absence put Shion into action. He dragged his body to where his clothes had been thrown off near the couch and drew them painfully on.

Once dressed, Shion didn't look back. He simply hurried out of the building as quickly as possible.