Chapter 46: Shocked Frozen

Chapter 46:

Levi breathed a sigh as he contemplated for the hundredth time whether or not it was time to pick up meditation as a regular activity. He'd never been a spiritual man, but seeing the message that Orion had sent him nearly made him want to cry in a corner.

Blinking brightly, Levi's screen sported a picture of Orion with a playful smile with a caption. The caption read:

Caption this on my media 'Shopping with the future Mrs. (hopefully)'. There is a rumour spreading that Orion Lukenlore is taken.

Levi could almost feel his eyes roll back as he foresaw all his hard work to build up Orion's image as a star start crumbling. There came a point where some celebrities were so desperate that they'd sabotage their own careers in order to gain more fame. There was no such thing as bad fame. As long as people were aware of you, you'd never die out. However, of all the people that needed to bolster their fame, Orion would have been ranked last place. What was he doing destroying his own spotless image as a 'most desire man' and playboy. Holding his throbbing head, Levi sighed as it dawned on him that it wouldn't be bad to transform Orion into a family man; however, that was only a given if Orion's future Mrs. weren't a Mr.

The world of stars wasn't so forgiving especially given the conservative nature of the country. Levi was fully aware that Orion had no intention of marrying Classara, and therefore would not be the next Mrs. that the text was mentioning. Aligning to facts:

-Orion was at the shopping mall.

And

-Shion was at the mall with Orion.

One could easily understand that by Mrs. Orion was talking about Shion. Levi felt himself a fool for giving in to Shion's charm earlier. He wouldn't say he regretted letting Shion free; however, he was definitely going to begin making preparations to make an honorary resignation for the day he gets fired which was starting to feel awfully close.

Groaning, Levi succumbed to his star's scheming, and posted the message across all of Orion's media. Covering his eyes as if waiting for an imaginary guillotine blade to fall down on his neck, and cut his pitiful life short. Five minutes of contemplation passed before Levi decided to take a look at what his fate would be. Pulling up the page, Levi felt all the blood in his body rush to his head. His poor soul, the fans had already sent a hoard of messages stating that they were going to get to the mall as soon as possible to scout for the star.

"Heavens, save me. Please don't let Orion be found out," Levi groaned as he skimmed through hundreds of messages that were piling up and continuing to be piled up by the minute.

Levi picked up his phone, and quickly typed in a message to Orion reminding him of his coming predicament. The speed at which he typed was really not something to be underestimated.

After sending the message, Levi released a sigh of relief. As quickly as his relief had come though, it was soon shocked out of him. The phone in Levi's hand began vibrating loudly, so he went to pick up. However, upon seeing the name plastered across the screen, a spray of water emerged from Lei's mouth. In the regular mobile font was the name of the big boss of the Lukenlore empire.

As Levi unwillingly moved his finger to the pick up button, he could feel his palms sweating and breath coming out laboured. This was the big boss; he was nothing to joke about. If said boss ever found out that he was being conspired against by his son and his employee, he would definitely fire him. It was one thing to be disobedient and be his son, and something else completely when it was someone with zero blood connection.