Chapter 19: Pre-party Plans

Chapter 19:

Levi stood blankly on the spot looking at Orion with an incredulous expression gloriously spread across his face. Could the person he'd known to be cold, calculating and intelligent really be this lacking in the romance department? He had just asked who the lover of his lover was. Levi held a hand to her forehead and sighed. It wasn't beyond wonder that Shion was heartbroken again and again if Orion was truly this stupid. He raised a hand and pointed at Orion.

With an accusatory finger pointing at the criminal, Levi said, "You."

Orion stumbled for a moment and pointed at himself with a confused expression.

"Lover's not right. We're not lovers," Orion said.

"Then what are you two?" Levi asked.

Orion stayed silent. To be honest he had no idea what kind of title he should put on the person named Shion. He feelings towards Shion could be described using such a simple word. While Orion's thoughts spun webs around him, Levi concentrated on the news that had the potential to cause devastation to his reputation.

"What are you going to do about Catherine?" Levi queried.

"Destroy her," mumbled Orion in response.

Levi snorted. Destroying her was a given. The question was how. As he thought, an idea that would cost Catherine more than she could pay formed in his mind. Two days from now, the world would shake again when the most eligible bachelor on the market would once again appear.

While Levi hatched his masterful plans of deceit, Orion's mind spun to accommodate option after option of finding Shion again. As thoughts flowed through his mind, one in particular made him suspiciously aware of Levi's appearance in the room.

Shion couldn't get out. The doors required either Levi's of his fingerprints to open, and the food that Shion had cooked. Ingredients didn't come from no where. Shion couldn't get out, and only Levi could get in. His piercing eyes bore into Levi. Unaware of the danger that he was in, Levi continued with his complex thoughts until he felt eyes boring into him with incredible intensity.

Levi raised a brow as if to ask 'what?'.

With the provotion, Orion pushed Levi against the wall. His eyes seemed to penetrate his very soul. Feeling the warmth breath against his breath as Orion spoke, Levi discovered new found fear of the man standing in front of him.

"Where did you take Shion?" Orion lightly breathed.

While his tone carried gentleness, his eyes carried bloody murder.

Levi emotionlessly matched Orion's gaze. His mouth refused to divulge the place he left Shion. He knew Orion would find out. He knew Orion would not be happy, but he certainly did not expect Orion to show such a reaction. He'd never cared for his past flings enough to slam him against the wall, so what was different about Shion. Levi ducked underneath Orion's outstretched arm and muttered, "I don't know where he is."

"That's a lie!" roared Orion.

Anyone who dared take what was his would suffer repercussion that they couldn't recover from. There was only one person who could have released Shion from his shackles, and that person was the one he had trusted most. Unfortunately, while he knew that it was Levi who had released Shion, he couldn't demolish Levi's career either. Levi was an extension of him. The pair had been together far longer than many of the people around him. It was Levi alone that could put up with everything Orion did. He sorted every scandal, got every job and made sure he got everywhere on time. Their lives were too interconnected to be separated. He grinded his teeth in frustration and tore his gaze from Levi's face.