4

Rin turns around and sees Yeri standing there so she sighs with relief. "Sooo~~"Yeri says with a smirk. "He answered one question but Zuho came in"Rin explains. "Dude really? Omg"Yeri says in disbelief. Rin nods and Yeri then says "we should try to get him to answer more!". "How?"Rin asks.

Yeri grabs Rins hand and pulls her as she starts running. Rin is shocked but then starts running too. "Where are we going?"Rin asks. Yeri stops outside of the dance room and lets go of Rins hand. "What no! We cant just walk in there"Rin exclaims. Yeri nods and says "but we can look in the door window". Yeri presses her face on the door window and looks in.

"Uhh"Yeri says in confusion. "What is it? Let me see"Rin says and pushes Yeri aside. Rin looks inside and sees Inseong floating in the air and acting like its normal. "Look at Jaeyoon"Yeri says. Rin does that and sees Jaeyoon sitting in the corner with fire in his hands. He tosses a small fire ball back and forth between each hand while his eyes are a burning red that is really noticeable. "What the hell..."Rin says and trails off.

Shes too mesmerizing by whats she's seeing to think clearly. She sees Zuho stand up from his sitting position on the floor once Chani walks into view. Zuho gets visibly angry and starts saying something but Rin cant here it. Zuho stomps his foot and a crack starts forming on the floor all the way to Chani. Chani jumps out of the way before the floor could split underneath him. "Whaaa"Rin exclaims. Zuho starts screaming but then stops.

Rin sees his gaze meet hers and she turns white as a ghost. "Run"Rin whispers to Yeri. "What?"Yeri asks confused. "They see me. We got to run"Rin says as she sees a few of them walk towards the door. Yeri takes off like a bullet and Rin turns too as well but is stopped. She cant move a muscle in her body. Its as if some sort of force is around her preventing her too. She hears the door open and she knows she's screwed.