23

Rin looked up and let out a small scream as Inseong is right in her face. "Hello"Inseong says with a sneaky smile. Rin looks away from him and wonders if those three girls followed him down here.

"Rin"Inseong says. Rin looks back at him and nods. "Are you feeling okay?"Inseong asks. Rin sighs. She honestly doesn't really know what she feels at this point.

"Im gonna take that as a no"Inseong says as he sits on the ground. Rin looks down at her lap and continues to stay silent. "What did those girls do to you?"Inseong then asks. Rin shakes her head and whispers, "nothing".

"Thats a lie"Inseong says. Rin looks up slowly at Inseong and whispers, "Im sorry for being such a burden on you and the others". Thats all she can think. Thanks to her, she feels like nothing good has happened.

"Youre not a burden"Inseong says concerned. Rin tears up again and whispers, "but I am. I hurt you guys. Im nothing good". Inseong awkwardly wraps his arm around Rin and she rests her head on his shoulder.

"Listen to me, I dont know what those girls said to you but youre not bad to us in anyway. We enjoy you being our friend. Today may not have been the greatest but I promise, youre not a bad friend"Inseong says.

Rin nods slightly and Inseong stops hugging her. "I am also sorry for everything that happened with Youngbin"Rin says. "Hes an ass, dont mind him"Inseong says with a small wave of his head.

"Now! Lets go to the dance room. We have a surprise waiting"Inseong says as he stands up. Rin stands up and Inseong holds her hand. Rins cheeks turn pink and they walk up the stairs.

They pass the three girls and Rin looks down at the ground, not wanting to make eye contact. She starts to shake slightly with fear of what they'll do to her for holding Inseongs hand. This makes her stop walking.

Inseong stops as well and looks at her. "Whats wrong?"he asks. "I-I dont think I can go there. Not now. Not with them watching"she says quietly. Inseong hugs her once again and looks back at the girls.

They turn red with jealousy and rage but Inseong waves playfully at them just to make it worse. "We'll protect you Rin. I promise"Inseong then whispers softly in her ear.

They stop hugging and continue to walk. They get to the dance room and walk in. The lights are turned off and the light from the hallway only reaches a little past the doorway.