9

Rin opens her eyes and sees the back of someones head sitting on a couch. "Welcome to our home"Zuho says with a smile. "Rin!"Chani exclaims and jumps over the couch. "Hi Chani"Rin says with a smile. "Whos here?"A deep voice, that can only belong to Hwiyoung asks from the kitchen area. "Rin"Chani says with a huge smile. Hwiyoung peeks his head from the kitchen and looks at Rin. "Hello"Rin says with a giggle. Chani blushes a bit and Hwiyoung steps into the room.

"Where is everyone else?"Rin asks. "Its just us three who live here"Zuho explains. Rin nods in understanace. "Whyd you bring her here?"Hwiyoung asks. "Shes our friend so she's allowed here"Zuho says with a slight nod. "Friend?"Rin asks confused but a bit happy. "Zuho! Really! You mean that?"Chani asks almost extactic.

Zuho nods and smiles a bit. "I trust you Rin. Thats why Im letting you in our home. Thats why I didn't just kill you at lunch, because we honestly could have. I have faith that you're actually a great person"Zuho says looking at Rin. Rin smiles and looks at the ground. "Zuho! Can I show her my room?"Chani asks as if her where a little kid showing his friend his house.

"If you want"Zuho says. "Rin, would you want to see my room?"Chani asks. "No! I wanna show her my room"Hwiyoung whines. "You both are so stupid"Zuho says with a sigh. "Uh, I can look at both of your rooms"Rin says with a confused smile. Hwiyoung and Chani grab both of her hands and lead her upstairs.

Hwiyoung shows Rin her room and to her surprise it's actually really clean. The walls are painted bright blue and he has a picture of a butterfly in a feild on his wall. His bed is lined up against the wall thats opposite to his closet and the window lets in a beautiful amount of light. Hwiyoungs dresser has his folded pajamas on the top as well as a small lamp.

Chanis room is next and his walls are a nice shade of green. His window faces the sun directly so it lets in allot of light. He has a small mirror on his wall just above his dresser and his bed is on the same wall as his closet. His bedside table holds a lamp and a small little black book of sorts. Like Hwiyoungs room, Chanis room is also very clean. Which is weird considering theyre boys.

The three of them head back downstairs and meet Zuho in the livingroom again. "Have fun?"Zuho asks with a chuckle. "Why is your house so clean?"Rin asks with a chuckle. Zuho shrugs and says "just like keeping it clean I guess". Rin chuckles again then sits a on the couch, a little bit aways from Zuho. Its quite for a few minutes then they hear a loud knock on the door.