39

"Did yall have a good time alone?"Inseong teases Dawon and Chani as soon as they go back to the livingroom. "Shut the fuck up"Chani strikes. Inseong raises his eyebrow, "excuse me?". "You heard me"Chani says. Inseong shakes his head and chuckles cockily.

"Lets break out the liquor"Rowoon says to break the tension. "Okay"Taeyang says and the two of them walk into the kitchen to get it. Everyone sits on the couch as the two of them bring alcohol out. "Okay, remember not to drink too much"Zuho says. They all silently nod.

Rin sits there silently, not taking any. Chani does the same. "Ill go get the snacks"Rin says and stands up, "Chani can you com and help?". Chani nods and the two walk into the kitchen.

"Okay can I just ask something?"Rin asks as soon as they enter the kitchen. "Yeah"Chani says with a nod. "Are we like um...dating?"Rin asks awkwardly while blushing. Chanis face becomes dark red and he looks down, "I mean if thats what you want". Rin smiles brightly and suddenly hugs Chani.

Chani is taken aback but hugs back tightly. They stay hugging, love being embraced with each other. Rin looks up into Chanis eyes, cheeks still pink and she smiles softly. His deep eyes are absolutely breath taking.

"What's taking those two so long?"Youngbin asks with a twing of anger in his voice. "I dont know, go check"Zuho says with a shrug. Youngbin sighs and walks over to the kitchen. He opens the door and sees Chani and Rin hugging. He slowly closes it and fills with rage.

"That fucking asshole"Youngbin whispers. With a deep breath, he barges through the door and Chani and Rin jumps away from each other. "You almost done?"Youngbin asks, eyeing Chani. "Yep!"Rin says and grabs the bowl of chips from the counter. Rin begins to walk out the kitchen and Youngbin follows, putting his hand gently on her waist as she exsits the room.

"Oh my god"Chani says with a gasp. A small smile forms on his face, now knowing Rin is all his. He walks out of the kitchen and sees Youngbin forcing Rin to sit next to him. With an annoyed sigh, he sits next to Dawon. "Here"Dawon says and hands him a glass of wine. Chani takes it and takes a drink.