22

Rin decides not to go to class, but instead goes down into the basement again. She sits on the floor and takes a deep breath. Shes only been there friend for a little while but it feel like forever.

The weight of everything that has happen is just getting too much. Now girls are threatening to hurt her. Isnt that nice?

She puts her face in her hands and sighs. She likes being there friend but is it worth it in the long run? "Youngbin probably hates me anyways"Rin thinks to herself.

"Yo what happened?"Zuho asks Jaeyoon once he walks back up to them. "Rin lied and Im pretty sure they threatened her"Jaeyoon says motioning to the girls.

"Fucking bitches"Hwiyoung says under his breath. "I would hit you for cursing, but I agree"Youngbin says. "Wait, dude lemme ask you something"Inseong says and turns to Youngbin.

Youngbin nods and Inseong continues, "do you hate Rin now?". The rest turn to Youngbin for his answer. Youngbin shakes his head, "No. I dont know. I guess I was just mad. But even if I cant date her, I still want to be her friend"Youngbin explains.

"Ahhhh"Inseong says with a nod. "You know you made her cry right?"Dawon says. Youngbin nods, ashamed of himself.

"I have an idea!"Rowoon says suddenly. "Youre gonna kill those girls? Cuzz Ill help"Hwiyoung says and Dawon hits him.

"Noooo. We should show Rin how much she means to us. Show her that we appreciate her being our friend"Rowoon says. "That sounds gay"Taeyang says. "You sound gay"Dawon strikes.

"Thanks, I try"Taeyang says then laughs. "You all are absolute idiots"Zuho says. "Tell us something we dont know"Chani says with a chuckle.

"Anyways"Rowoon says. "How do you plan on doing your idea anyways?"Jaeyoon asks. "Im not sure"Rowoon says with a chuckle. "I do suppose we should find her"Inseong says.

"Who wants to go look?"Zuho asks. "Why dont you?"Inseong asks. "Okay, Inseong is gonna go look"Zuho says with a smirk. Inseong rolls his eyes but nods.

"We'll be in the dance room"Youngbin says. Inseong nods then leaves the gym. "Inseong! Inseong!"he hears behind him. He turns around and sees the three girls that where talking to Rin, walk up to him.

"Could I take a picture with you?"the blonde haired girl asks holding out her phone. Inseong thinks for a second but then takes her phone. Without a word, he takes a picture with her then gives the phone back.

The girl squeals with joy and Inseong walks away again. "Where could she be?"he thinks. He walks around aimlessly until he reaches the basement.

He opens a bunch of random doors around that area until he hears crying. He walks upto a small pack of staircases and peers down.

He sees Rin holding her face in he hands and crying. He stops and thinks. He then smirks and as quietly as possible, he sits up in the air. He floats down the stairs, but stays high in the air.

He floats up infront of Rin and taps her shoulder.