45

Rin and Dawon end up sitting up in the tree in the backyard. "Okay question"Rin says, "why are we in a tree?". "Because inside is where everyone is"Dawon says. Rin nods and Dawon begins again, "I need to tell you something".

"What is it?"Rin asks. "Two things. One more important than the other"Dawon says, Rin nods again. "Okay one, you should know that we put videos tapes in our rooms incase anyone does something bad. Needless to say, we saw you and Chani"Dawon says. Rins eyes go wide.

"The more important thing, Inseong has gone missing"Dawon says starting to get a bit scared. "I just...WHAT?!"Rin yells. "What to the first thing or?"Dawon asks. "Both"Rin says. "Me and Jaeyoon got rid of the tape so no one else could see it. So dont worry too much about it"Dawon says.

Rin sighs silently. "But seriously, what should we do about Inseong?!"Dawon says changing the subject. "Did you watch the tape to see?"Rin asks. "It froze and the second it unfroze, he was gone"Dawon explains. "We need to tell the others"Rin says. "No. We should try to find him ourselves"Dawon says in a demanding tone.

"What are you guys doing up there?"the two hear below. They look down and see Jaeyoon standing there. "I just told her about you know what"Dawon says. "Well shit"Jaeyoon says. "Me and her are going out in a few though"Dawon then says. Jaeyoon nods then walks back into the house.

"Can Chani come?"Rin then asks. Dawon shrugs, "sure". Dawon then takes Rins wrist and transports back into the kitchen.