34

"Im gonna get you"Chani says playfully as he runs up the stairs. He wraps his arm around Rins waist and picks her up a little bit.

He sets his sight on his friends and his eyes go wide and cheeks red. "Im so sorry"Chani whispers and puts Rin down.

Youngbin eyes Chani and Inseong chuckles awkwardly. The silence between the 4 of them is unbearable. "Not to be um rude but why are you guys here?"Chani then asks.

"We cane to check on Rin"Youngbin says sharply. "Im alright"Rin says with a soft smile. "Im glad"Inseong says with a smile aswell.

"Want to go to the dance room?"Inseong asks. Rin thinks for a second then nods. Inseong grabs her wrists and they begin to walk to there normal hang out spot.

"Stay away from here"Youngbin says to Chani with a shove. Youngbin then catches up with Rin and Inseong and Chani is left standing there.

"Shit"Chani mumbles to himself. In the dance room, they all meet up once again. "So bitches"Inseong says and claps his hands together.

"What?"Zuho asks. "Whats our plans for this weekend?"Inseong then asks as he sits up in the air. "I was actually wondering if I could possibly stay the night or something"Rin says softly.

"Im down with that"Taeyang agrees. "Sure"Zuho says with a shrug. Dawon slowly walks over to Chani as the rest begin to talk to Rin.

"Whats up?"Dawon asks. Chani shakes his head. Dawon looks around then drags Chani out of the room. "Tell me"Dawon says as soon as he closes the door.

"I think Youngbin still has feelings for Rin"Chani says. "Why do you think that?"Dawon asks. "Well besides hearing him think 'damn shes sexy' all the time, he told me to stay away from her"Chani explains.

Dawon nods, "he cant control who you can date and not date". "I dont even know if she likes me. I try to read her mind but I cant sometimes. What if Im just reading the wrong signs?"Chani asks, "what if shes just putting up with me to keep me happy?"