36

The final bell rings and Rin races out of class. "Bye Yeri!"Rin yells as she rushes past her. Rin enters the dance room and sees Youngbin packing his back pack.

"Hey~"Rin says with a smile. "Hi!"Youngbin says as he whips his head up to look at her. "Where are the others?"Rin asks as she walks towards him.

"They'll be here soon"Youngbin says as he swings his backpack on his back. Rin nods then looks away. She doesn't mind talking to Youngbin but its a bit awkward.

Jaeyoon opens the doors and see the two standing together. "Hi guys!"Jaeyoon says with a smile. "Hey Jaeyoon!"Rin says. "You guys ready to get going?"Youngbin asks.

Jaeyoon and Rin both nod and they walk out of the room. "Would you guys mind if I went home to get some stuff first?"Rin asks as they walked. "Naw"Jaeyoon says with a wave of his hand.

The three of them walk quickly to Rins house and they walk inside. "Mom! Im home. Im just grabbing some things"Rin yells. Rins mother walks to her and the others. "Oh hello!" Rins mother says as she sees Jaeyoon and Youngbin.

Rin runs upstairs and packs as quickly as she can. "Im Rins boyfriend"Rin hears as she steep out of her room. "What?"Rin thinks to herself. She walks downstairs and fakes a smile.

"You ready?"Jaeyoon asks noticeably uncomfortable. Rin nods and looks over at her mother. "Ill see you later"Rins mother says and the three of them head out.