25

"Ah hello"Zuho says awkwardly. "Whats going on here?"the principal asks as he looks at the banner and cake. "We just uh thought wed cheer our friend Rin up"Youngbin explains as his face turns bright red.

The principal looks over at Rin and wrinkles his eyebrows together. "Ms.Ahn, arent you supposed to be in class?"he asks. "Ah yes.."Rin says and rubs the back of her neck. "We dont want your grades to slip. Please head back to class and Ill forget about this. Okay?"he asks more demanding then asking.

Rin slowly nods then walks out of the dance room. She sighs. She doesn't want to go to class but she doesn't want to get in trouble. She stops in the hall and an idea pops in her head and she smirks.

"Anyways, as you all know there is a school wide dance competition between the schools in our region"the principal then says. They all nod, already knowing what hes going to say. "Would you like to participate?"he asks.

"Yes! Wed love to!"Youngbin exclaims. The principal claps his hands together, "Thats great news! Would you all mind coming here on Saturday to practice?"he then asks. "Nope~ we'll be there"Zuho then says.

The principal smiles, "great! Now I must get going. Don't forget to go to your classes as well". The principal then walks away and Chani sighs with relief.

"Welp, that ruined my Saturday plans"Inseong says. "What plans do you ever have?"Jaeyoon says with a chuckle. "Well I had plans to fuck bitches and get money, duhh"Inseong says sarcastically. "Why are we even friends with you?"Hwiyoung chuckles.

"Because you need me"Inseong says. "Nawww"Hwiyoung says and waves his hand. "Fuck you"Inseong says. "Maybe later"Hwiyoung strikes back. "Both you just shut up"Youngbin yells in an angry tone. Everyone looks over at Youngbin in shock. He never yells angrily.

"Whats wrong?"Taeyang asks. "I want Rin here"Youngbin simply says. "But she needs to be in class. She cant be with us 24/7"Rowoon says. "I dont give a flying fuck. I want Rin here"Youngbin says.

"Go to her class and pull her out then. We aint helping though"Zuho says. "Okay I will"Youngbin says then walks out of the room. "Hes stupid"Rowoon says with a shake of his head. "Hey guys, would you mind if I went down to the house for a while?"Dawon asks.

"Sure. Knock yourself out"Taeyang says with a shrug. Dawon nods his head and with a chuckle he teleports out of the room. "Damn, sometimes I forget he can do that"Inseong says. "Well he doesn't rub his power in everyone's faces unlike you"Zuho says with a chuckle. "Ah shut up"Inseong says.

Dawon lands in the livingroom and sits down on the couch. He likes the silence when its day time. It gives his time to think. Just then, he hears a loud bang of pots and pans coming from the kitchen.