47

"What?!"Rin exclaims confused. "Oh you dont know? Your notebook fell out of your bag the other day. I walked by those girls that give you a hard time and they kept saying 'Inseong! Show us how you fly'. Then others kept looking at me oddly. I even noticed it with the others. People know. And its your fault"Inseong says, increasingly getting more angry.

Rins face flushes. "Rin...why?"Dawon asks as he turns and faces her. Silence forms between them all. Rin doesnt know what to say or do. The world is crashing down and its her fault. "Are-are you for real?"Rin stutters. Inseongs nods. Gulping Rin looks down at the ground.

"I didnt mean for that to happen. I didnt know what to make of it all. You guys just are amazing with your powers and I wasn't thinking when I wrote it down. Im so sorry"Rin says. She looks up slowly and notices Chani giving Inseong a dirty look.

"Why are you looking at him like that?"Rin asks. "Cuzz hes bullshitting"Chani says. Inseong looks over at Chani then cracks a smile. "Hes right, I just wanted to see what would happen". Rins shocked. How could he do that? And so easily too.

"Youre a fucking asshole"Dawon says and hits him. Inseong chuckles. "Okay...then why where you here?"Chani then asks. "Needed some space"Inseong shrugs. Rin looks down at the ground once again. She cant stop thinking about what just happened. How serious he acted.

"How did you know about my notebook?"Rin then asks, not looking up. Inseong looks at her, confused for a brief second, "oh I saw it in your bag and read it". Rin sighs silently, "Im sorry". "What for?"Dawon asks.

Rin ignores him then turns around. She walks in the opposite direction of them, just wanting to be away from them. It was a cruel joke. "Rin! Where are you going?"Rin hears behind her, but brushes it off.

"Youre a fucktard"Dawon says. "Well sorryyy"Inseong says innocently. "You dont joke like that"Chani says. "Well half was a joke. We cant stay here. The girls really did find out. But not because of Rin, but her friend Mark"Inseong says. "We need to tell the others"Dawon says.

"What about Rin?"Chani asks. "She'll come back before dark, trust me"Inseong says with a nod. Chani looks back in the direction she went then walks back with Inseong and Dawon to the house.