10

"You gonna answer that?"Chani asks towards Zuho. "Why do I have to get it?"Zuho snaps but gets up anyways. He walks to the door and opens it. "Bitch were here to party!"Inseong says, pushing Zuho aside as he enters. Jaeyoon and Rowoon walk in behind him but the three stop dead in there tracks the second they see Rin.

"Wanna party now?"Zuho says in a teasing tone as he closes the door. "Ooooh Inseong cursed infront of a giiiirrrrlll"Hwiyoung teases with a grin on his face. Inseong turns white as a ghost and stares at Rin. "Hi"Rin says and smiles at him. "Inseong its okay, it was a slip up"Rowoon says with sympathy. "Im very deeply sorry Rin"Inseong says in a quiet sad tone.

"Its okay"Rin says almost confused. She doesn't get why Inseong is apologizing or why Rowoon said what he did. "I...I have to go"Inseong says and slowly turns around to the door. "Inseong no"Rin says almost in a plead. "Please dont feel bad. Please dont leave"Rin thinks to herself. "Inseong has a rule about not swearing infront of girls"Chani quietly explains to Rin.

Zuho grabs Inseong wrist and makes him stay in place. "Zuho please"Inseong whispers. "If Rin can handle knowing our secret, she can handle a little curse slip"Zuho says with a bit of anger. Inseong sighs and turns around. "I hope you're not mad at me for cursing"Inseong says. "Im not. Dont worry. You can curse as much as you want. I wont ever think of you differently"Rin says with a smile.

"Why are you so nice?!?"Jaeyoon exclaims and Rin giggles. "Aish, Im not nice"Rin says a bit embarrassed. "You are too! You're the nicest girl Ive ever met!"Hwiyoung says with a huge smile. "Thank you guys"Rin says and giggles again. "Enough of this chit chat. Its 4:15, lets get our party on"Chani says trying to get some attention. "Wait!"Rin says as her eyes go wide, "did you say 4:15?".

"Yeah"Chani says a bit confused. "Crap!"Rin says and races to the door. "Where are you going?"Chani asks in almost a sad tone. "I need to get home. Mom will kill me"Rin explains and runs outside. She looks left and right then crosses the street. She starts running down the street and sees a crosswalk up ahead. "Bye Rin!"she hears behind her. She keeps running but sees Rowoon and Jaeyoon waving to her so she waves back.

Their faces turn scared as if they're about to scream so Rin turns her attention to ahead of her and sees a car coming right for her. She made it to the crosswalk. She startes to freak out and she trips over her shoe and lands on her face. "This is how I go. Im so sorry mother. Im so very sorry "she thinks to herself as she hears the cars wheels just inches from her.