30

Rin sits up and looks out her window. In a blink on an eye she sees Dawon clinging onto the frame of the window for dear life. Rin chuckles then walks over and opens the window for him. "You know you could just come in the room instead of stay outside"Rin points out as she sits back on her bed.

"But what if your changing?"Dawon asks. "Well if you stay at the window, thetd be even creepier then just coming in"Rin chuckles. Dawon nods then sits on the endge of Rins bed. "Soooo, why you here?"Rin asks. Dawon hands her the clothes she left at there house, along with her phone. "I put my number in there by the way"Dawon says nudging at her phone.

"Howd you get in? It has a password?"Rin asks. "123 isn't a great password"Dawon chuckles. Rin rolls her eyes and tosses her phone on her bed. "Rin, who are you talking to?"her mother calls from downstairs. Rin turns white but yells back, "Im just talking to Yeri on the phone". "She doesn't know about us?"Dawon asks.

"Well she knows Chani, but thats about it"Rin says and rubs the back of her neck. "Well I should meet her!"Dawon exclaims and stands up. He walks to the door and Rin grabs his arm. "No!"She yells. Dawon turns to her but they both pause as they hear her bedroom door open. They look towards it and sees Rins mother standing at the doorway.

"Hi mom"Rin says as her cheeks flush. "Rin...whos this?"her mother asks. "Hi! Im Dawon. Im her beeessst friend"Dawon says and wraps his arm around Rins shoulders. "Hes just my friend. I swear"Rin says and shakes his arm off of her. "Okay...why are you dressed like that? And what is he doing in your room?"her mother then asks.

"Yeri let me wear her dress to impress chani and Dawon is gonna help me study"Rin lies. Dawon nods along. Her mother waits a second before answering, "alright. But keep the door open". Rin nods and her mother soon leaves. "I hate you"Rin says and hits Dawon. "Nawww"Dawon says and messes up Rins hair. Rin rolls her eyes then sits back down on her bed.

"Lemme ask you somethin"Dawon then says and faces her. Rin nods and he continues, "did you and Chani do anything after school?". Rin starts to blush, "well he took me down to the basement and kissed me then ran away". "Oooh okay. That explains it"Dawon says and nods his head.

"Explain what?"Rin asks. Dawon turns to look at the window then chuckles. "We got a visitor"he says and points towards the window. Rin looks and sees Inseong sitting outside her window in midair. Rin sighs loudly at the scene.