50

Looking carefully around, they all make their way to the woods. "Okay question"Rin blurts out. "Hm?"Zuho answers as they continue to walk. "Where are we even going?"Rin asks.

"Oh shit thats a good question"Jaeyoon points out. "Well you see uh..."Zuho pauses. "Great were just walking around"Rowoon says and throws his hands up in defeat. "Shut up. Were just gonna keep walking till we get somewhere else"Zuho huffs. "Smart plan"Inseong says sarcastically.

"You got a better one?"Zuho asks. "I have an idea"Dawon says. They all stop and take a breather. "I know someone that lives in Daegu who could help us"Dawon then continues. "Alright. Go check it out. We'll be here"Zuho nods. Dawon transports away from the group.

"So Rin...why did you come?"Taeyang asks and looks at her. "Id rather be with you guys then stuck in the same place for my whole life"Rin explains. "Wont your mother be worried?"Hwiyoung asks. Rin shrugs, "I thought about her. But I dont feel as if I made a wrong choice". Everyone slowly nods in understandance.

Suddenly Dawon reappears infront of them, "She said were all welcome". "Great!"Zuho says. Chani pulls Rin aside as everyone is getting up and ready. "Rin, I dont think you should come"he whispers.

"What? Why?"Rin asks confused as to why. "Trust me, I love you but you belong here. You have friends and family here. I know you want to come with us but its dangerous"Chani says. Rin hangs onto his words and sighs silently. "Please. You have a life here. Dont leave it for us"Chani then adds.

"I love you"Rin whispers. Chani gently places his hands on her shoulders and kisses her forehead. "You guys coming?"Inseong asks the two. They both look at their friends. "Ill stay"Rin says to Chani. Chani lets go of Rin but stands there a second longer. "Ill miss you"Chani says getting chocked up.

"Go. Please just go"Rin says and looks down at the group. Chani joins the others as Rin stays standing off on the side. "Shes staying"Chani says grimly. Inseong puts his hand sympatheticly on his shoulder. "Alright"Dawon says. Seconds later he transports them all to Daegu, leaving Rin alone.

Tears start falling from her cheeks. "I wont ever forget you"she whispers.