29

Chani sees Rowoon walk towards the school doors so he runs up to him. "Sup"Rowoon says as he opens the door. "You going home?"Chani asks as he leaves. Rowoon nods, "yeah. You okay though? Youre all red". "Yeah Im fine"Chani says and flashes him a smile.

Chani is tackled to the ground and Rowoon steps back. "Dawon what the fuck?"Rowoon says and he watches Dawon get up off of Chani and brushes himself off. Chani turns over to his back but stays on the ground to look at his two friends. "This asshat said he didn't like how I dressed Rin"Dawon says and kicks Chanis leg.

"Um what?"Rowoon asks confused. Rowoon looks down at Chani and a smirk forms on his face. "What?"Chani asks. Dawon helps Chani to his feet and Rowoon leans in close to Chanis ear, "is your little friend down there okay?". Chani looks confused at him for a second then his face turns blood red.

"Shut up"Chani mumbles and looks away. "What?"Dawon asks and leans in towards his friends. Rowoon nudges his head towards Chanis pants and Dawon finally gets it and smirks as well. "Both of you just shut up"Chani says and back up from them. "Awww~ dont be shy little Chanchan"Dawon says and messes up Chanis hair.

Chani rolls his eyes, "Ill meet you guys at home, I aint taking this crap". Rowoon chuckles and Chani walks away. "So...explain what you mean by 'how you dressed Rin'"Rowoon says. They begin to walk home and Dawon nods, "so like dont tell Zuho but she likes Chani. So I gave her that dress I had in my closet and yeah".

"Ooh okay"Rowoon says. "I wonder what happened to make Chani so red though"Dawon says in thought. Rowoon shrugs and they both take a turn to their house then walk inside.

Rin stands there and gently puts her fingers on her lips. Chani just kissed me she thinks. She blinks a few times in disbelief. She slowly takes her hand away then realizes she has to go home. She walks out into the foyer and sees Yeri. Yeri sees her aswell and runs over to her. "Wow you look so pretty"Yeri compliments.

"Chani kissed me"Rin whispers. "What?!?"Yeri exclaims. Rin just nods. "Awww I ship it"Yeri says with a nudge. Rin turns red and shakes her head, "aw man I dont know". They both leave the school together. "He is cute though. Im jealous"Yeri says with a chuckle. "Text you later"she then says and turns to go home.

Rin nods and turns aswell. She finds herself at her house not too long after. "Rin! Dinner!"her mom yells once Rin steps into the house. "Im not hungry. Ill eat later"Rin yells back then B-lines it to her room. She shuts the door behind her and plops on her bed with a sigh.