38

Rin smiles softly. Omg omg she cant help but think to herself. "Im sorry if Im coming off too strong. I dont want to freak you out. Please dont hate me"Chani says, quickly regretting his choices.

Chani looks into Rins eyes, not sure if he wants to hear her response or not. "Rin! Chani! Come out here"the two of them hear. Chani sighs and starts walking out of the room. Rin grabs his wrist and stops him.

"Please, Im really sorry. I dont want to ruin our friendship"Chani says, not looking at her. Rin walks up infront of him and looks him in the eyes. With her heat racing and cheeks red, she places a kiss on Chanis lips.

"I like you too"Rin then whispers. Chanis face turns more red than before. "Lets go quickly before we get in trouble"Rin then says. He nods and they both walk back into the livingroom.

"What took you guys so long? Were you making out or something?"Inseong says, trying to poke fun at the two of them. Eyes wide, they both shake there heads violently. "We got pop, I hope you like Coca Cola Rin"Youngbin says as he walks into the kitchen.

"I do"Rin says with a nod. "Hey Chani, lets talk"Dawon says. He walks up to Chani and grabs his arm before transporting upstairs. "God damn it"Chani yells. "Calm ya tits up there"Taeyang yells from downstairs.

"You calm your tits"Rowoon yells at Taeyang. "My tits are too wild too be controlled"Taeyang then yells. "Tit tot"Hwiyoung yells. Dawon rolls his eyes. "What is it?"Chani asks innocently. "You finally did it"Dawon says.

Chani looks away, blushing all over again. "What happened?"Dawon then asks. "She told me she liked me too and kissed me"Chani explains proudly. "Thats my boy"Dawon says with a smirk. "Aish"Chani says embarrassed. "We just have to keep this quiet from Zuho"Dawon says and Chani nods.