13

Rin is awake from getting hit on the arm. "5 more minutes"Rin mutters. "You're going to be late for school. Its 7:45am"her mother says angrily. Rin sits up and her eyes go wide. Her mother huffs then walks out of Rins bedroom, closing the door behind her. Rin scrambles out of bed and quickly changes. She grabs her bag and quickly does her hair. In less than 10 minutes, shes ready. She puts on her shoes and leaves the house. She reaches for her pocket for her phone.

She realizes its not there so she sighs. "I left it at home. Its too late to get it now"she thinks to herself. Shes already half way there. She turns the corner and sees Yeri waiting for her. "Hi"Rin mumbles as she walks up to her friend. "You look like shit"Yeri says blatantly. "Jee thanks"Rin says sarcastically. "I texted you, did you get it?"Yeri asks. The girls walk onto the school property and Rin shakes her head,"I left my phone at home under a bunch of crap". "Thats shitty"Yeri says and Rin nods.

They walks into the building and Rin notices Chani sitting on the stairs. She wants to wave to him but doesn't want Zuho mad. "Hey, look its Chani"Yeri says with a nudge. "Huh? Oh yeah"Rin says pretending not to care. The girls stop walking and Yeri says "know what we should do?". "What?"Rin asks with curiosity. "Talk to him"Yeri says with a smirk. Rins eyes go wide. "Crap. If we talk to him I could get in trouble. Not just me, but Chani. Crap crap crap"Rin thinks to herself. Rin sneaks a look over and Chani and Yeri grabs her wrist.

"Come on"she says and starts pulling her towards him. Rin gulps and they stop infront of him. He looks up from his phone and Yeri says "Hi!". Chanis expression stays the same and he doesn't say anything. Rin looks away and blushes. "Say something"Yeri whispers in Rins ear. Rin looks over and Chani and awkwardly she waves. Chani stands up and looks both girls in the eyes before turning to leave. He brushes past Rin but decides to stop right beside her. "Dont worry. None of the guys are here right now so they wont know"Chani whispers in her ear then quietly walks away. "What did he say to you?"Yeri asks impatiently. "He said we shouldn't be up in his business"Rin says.

Yeri scoffs and Rin then says "I have to get to the radio club".  Yeri nods and they split off. Rin almost runs to the radio club. Once inside she sees Donghyuck and Mark talking. "So so! What happened??"Mark asks as soon as he notices Rin. "Nothing really"Rin lies. Donghyuck deeply sighs and says "what now?". "I guess we just keep trying"Mark says with a hopeless shrug. "Can I do announcements today? I don't really want to go to first class"Rin asks. "Yep. Thats fine with me"Mark says and Donghyuck nods. The bell rings and Rin puts her bag down on the floor. Her notebook falls out of it and it lands on the page she was writing last night. Donghyuck notices and says "whats that?".