42

"You two lovers having fun?"Dawon teases. Inseong looks behind him then pushes Dawon inside the room and closes the door behind the both of them. "Well hello to you two"Chani says trying to act natural.

"Explain something to me"Inseong says in a harsh tone while looking at Rin. Not knowing what hes talking about, her face turns white and she stares at him blankly. "The three of you know something and keep it from everyone. I demand to know what"Inseong then says.

Rin looks over at Chani then back at Inseong, "well um...me and Chani-". Chani cuts her off, "were dating. Ive been telling Dawon about it and we just started dating tonight. Please dont tell Zuho". Inseong chuckles, "thats it?". Rin and Chani look at each other then back at Inseong and nod.

"Wow. I thought it was something different"Inseong shrugs. "Can I ask something off topic?"Rin asks, changing the topic. "What does Youngbin think and say about me?". "Well you know how he was when you guys kissed?"Inseong asks and Rin nods, "he texted me and he said that he felt like the happiest guy in the world to be dating an angel which is you".

Chani looks down, he knows what Youngbin thinks but fears if he opens his mouth he'll lose her. "He was out cold when I went to his room a few minutes ago but his eyes where puffy so I guess he was crying"Dawon then says. Rin regrets asking that now. Youngbin isn't actually bad but acts different so she wont see how much hes hurt around her.

Dawon crawls onto the floor and sighs, "can I sleep here?". "No"Inseong says and looks down at him. "Pick me up then"Dawon says and raises his arms up at Inseong. "Ew"Inseong says then opens the door. Looking back up at Chani and Rin, Inseong says "I wont tell. I promise" then leaves the room.

"Fine then"Dawon says and starts wiggling on the floor like a worm. He manages to make it out of the room but crashes in the hallway. Chani and Rin are left standing there in silence.