37

"Rin, would you like me to hold anything"Youngbin asks as they walk. "No its okay"Rin says shaking her head. The three of them walk in silence after that.

They eventually reach the house and Youngbin opens the door. Rin walks in then Jaeyoon. "Hey~"Hwiyoung greets. "Hi Hwiyoung"Rin greets and sits next to him on the couch.

"Riiiinnnn"Rin hears behind her. Looking behind she sees Dawon with a watergun. He starts shooting Rin with water and Rin hides behind the couch.

"Ahhh noo"Rin pouts. Hwiyoung cant help but laugh. Dawon start shooting Hwiyoung then and he hides behind the couch with Rin. "Stop playing around you butt"Zuho says as he walks into the room.

"Boooo"Dawon says as he stops. Rin and Hwiyoung stand up. "You suck"Rin teases. "Rin!!"everyone then hears aswell as heavy footsteps running down the stairs.

Zuho starts laughing at this. Chani appears at the bottom of the stairs. "Hi"Rin says with a smile. "So yall, whats stuff were gonna do?"Youngbin says, trying to create a subject.

"Lets get some food"Jaeyoon suggests. "Okay~ you and Youngbin can go get it"Zuho says. Youngbin groans in displeasure. "Alright"Jaeyoon says. He grabs Youngbins wrist and the two of them leave.

"Ill be upstairs if you need me"Zuho says then walks upstairs. "Rin~ can I talk to you for a second?"Chani asks, Rin nods.

The two of them walk into a side room together. "Whats up?"Rin asks. Her cheeks begin to get pink; Chanis aswell. "I need to tell you something"He says and looks down.

"Alright"Rin says with a soft smile. "I...I like you"Chani says and plays with his thimbs, still looking down.