16

Chani hugs Rin back and half smiles. "Hey hey, lets go inside now, okay?"Chani says. Rin nods and pulls away. Chani steps a little bit away from Rin so he wont get in trouble with Zuho.

They two of them go inside the dance room, one after the other. Rin notices Youngbin light up once she steps in. "Finally you show up you lazy ass"Inseong jokes at Chani.

Rowoon rolls his eyes at Inseongs remark and says "We gotta get one more practice in before the assembly". "Its a 3 minute dance. Chill"Hwiyoung says. "You chill. You butt"Rowoon strikes.

"Man, whats up your butt?"Youngbin says nudging Rowoon. "Not you"Jaeyoon says and breaks out laughing. "Laaaameee"Dawon drags out and Rowoon rolls his eyes once again.

"Rowoon is right, we should practice"Zuho says with a nod. Everyone groans but then gets set up. "Should I leave?"Rin asks. "No! You can watch"Taeyang says with a bright smile.

Rin smiles back and sits next to a wall facing them. Music starts playing and they start dancing. "Whaaa"Rin says in amazement. Its a song shes never heard before.
"미쳐 미쳐 K.O knockdown
Take it over 나의 전불"

The song finishes and they all collapse on the floor in sweat. Rin claps and smiles, "that was amazing!!". "Thanks"Zuho says out of breath.

Youngbin sits up and opens his hands. Rin watches and water appears in his palms. Not allot, but some. He splashes it in his face and smiles softly. "Dude, do that to me"Chani says, nudging at him.

"Hmm how about no"Youngbin says jokingly. Hw theb brings more water in his hands then splashes Chani with it. "Ahhhh"Chani says as he closes his eyes and smiles. Rin cant help but giggle.

"I guess we can have the rest of the hour off"Inseong says hopefully. "Sure, why not"Zuho says with a shrug. Everyones happy at this and sit up. "We should play a game!"Youngbin says.

"Like?"Hwiyoung asks. "Who can impress Rin the most"Youngbin says with a smirk. "What?!"Chani and Rin exclaim at the same time. "why?"Inseong asked confused.

"When was the last time we all talked to a girl?"Youngbin points out. Rin looks over at Zuho to help. "Do what you want. Just remember what I said"Zuho says with a wave of his hand. Rins mouth hangs open.

"Um okay"Taeyang says a bit confused but is willing to join in. "But Chani, I need to talk to you for a minute"Zuho says and stands up. Chani looks up at him like a helpless puppy and gulps.

Youngbin chuckles under his breath and jumps to his feet. "Rin! You ready to be impressed?"Youngbin says with a smile. Rin looks over at Chani as he slowly stands up.

Chani looks over at her and gives her a thumbs up then follows Zuho outside of the dance room. "Sure"Rin gulps. Everyone then all stands up.