8

Rin walks down the hall and into her next class. She sits down with a sigh and opens her binder. After a few minutes the teacher starts teaching but Rin cant focus. Shes still wondering what on earth happened in that dance room. The hour flies by and she hasn't done any work. She packs up without a word and walks off to her last class. She sits down once again. Yeri sits beside her and asks "are you okay?".

Rin nods but doesn't say a word. "What did they do to you?"Yeri whispers. Rin turns her head and whispers back, "nothing nothing I just...I dont know what happened". "Tell me"Yeri says as the teacher walks in. "Lets begin class!"the teacher chimes and the two girls sigh. They cant talk in class so they look at the teacher as he starts talking. The hour flies by once again so the two girls start to pack up. "Wanna hang out at my house?"Yeri asks.

"Cant. Mom is expecting company so we have to clean"Rin says with slight annoyance. "Aw"Yeri whines as she flings her backpack over her shoulder. Rin nods then does the same. The two girls walk out of the classroom and down the hall. "Well have fun"Yeri says as the walk outside. "Oh yeah sooo much fun can be had"Rin says with sarcasm. They split there different ways and Rin starts walking down the street. She takes out her earbuds and phone.

She starts listening to Her by Block-B as she walks. She looks down at the ground and starts thinking,"What did I even see? Was it real? Or an illusion". She sighs then looks up. She stops dead in her tracks when she sees Zuho standing infront of her. They dont say anything but Zuho grabs her wrist. He looks around then drags her into a bush. They walk through the bush to the other side. "What is this?"she asks once Zuho lets her go. Shes standing in the backyard of a house that shes never seen before.

"Just come"Zuho says as he starts walking towards the house. "But-"Rin starts but Zuho already reaches the house. She looks around then jogs up to him. He opens a screendoor leading inside and looks at Rin. "Im not going in"Rin says while shaking her head. "You dont have a choice"Zuho says with a bit of a harsh tone. "Yes I do!"Rin squeaks. Zuho grabs her wrist one again and walks inside with her in a hurry. The house is pitch black and Rin cant make out anything. Then a bright light turns on so she closes her eyes from getting a bit blinded from it.