35

"Youre a dumbass"Dawon says and messes up Chanis hair. "Hey! This is serious"Chani pouts. "Ya ya. Okay, lets just see how she is around you for the next couple days. Then come up with an answer. K?"Dawon says.

"Okay"Chani says with a slight nod. They both walk into the dance room away. "Rin! Rin!"Hwiyoung says as he gently pulls her arm. "Whaaaattt"Rin whines.

"Do you love me?"Hwiyoung teasingly asks. "Ewwwww"Taeyang says and pretends to throw up. "What he said"Rin says with a chuckle. "Riiiiin"Hwiyoung whines.

Rin rolls her eyes playfully then looks over at Chani. Her cheeks turn red and she quickly looks away. "Hwiyooouuungg"she then copies in the same tone of voice. Hwiyoung pouts at her then hugs her arm.

"Guys!!!"Jaeyoon says. "What?"Inseong answer. "Todays Friday~ Friday~"Jaeyoong playfully sings. "Actually its fake Friday"Rowoon points out. "Fake Friday~Friday~"Jaeyoon then sings.

"Shut your bubblegum chewing ass up"Inseong says. "No you burnt chicken nugget"Jaeyoon fires back. "You guys are idiots"Youngbin says. "Pfft says you"Inseong chuckles.

The bell rings and they all groan with displeasure. "Bye guys!! Ill see you after school"Rin says as she runs out of the room. She quickly makes it to her next class and sits down.

Her phone goes off as the teacher walks into the room. She hides it under her desk and opens it.

King Chani: Riiiin

Me: Chaniiiii

King Chani: Can I
ask you something?

Me: sure

King Chani: How does
it feel to suck

Me: Man fuck you

King Chani: Juuuust
kidding 😂

Rin rolls her eyes and puts her phone in her pocket then waits for the day to be over.