12

Rin sighs as she writes.
Jaeyoon- Fire
Zuho- Earth
Inseong- Levitation?
Chani- Mind Reading
Rowoon- Healing
Taeyang- Lifting objects with mind
Hwiyoung- Electricity
Youngbin- Water
Dawon- Teleportation

Rin taps her chin with her pencil. "What if theyre all just messing with me. I mean powers? What?"Rin thinks to herself and huffs. "Is this real?"she whispers. She stares at the paper in silence. She hears a slight tap on her window but brushes it off as it could just be a branch. The tapping continues so she gets up.

She looks out the window and sees Dawon standing on the ledge. She lets out a shriek and trips over onto her backside. "Is everything okay Rin?"her mothers calls from downstairs. "Everythings fine mom"Rin yells back. Rin gets up and dusts herself off before opening the window a crack. "Dawon, what are you doing?"Rin asks.

"Please let me in"Dawon says with a pout. Rin looks around then opens the window just enough so he can get in. Dawon steps into her room and streches. "You have 5 minutes to explain yourself"Rin says in a serious tone. Dawon nods and begins, "I know youre mad but I have a good reason. Chani told me what happened and I got worried. Yes, weve only known each other for a little while but I still got worried".

Dawon stops for a second but then continues, "Rin, I know today has been allot to handle. Hell, Im probably not helping but just know that we're here for you. You may not believe our powers but they are real, trust me". Rin sighs and looks down, "youre right. I don't believe it. But I guess...I dont know" she says. "Its okay. Listen, if you want you can come hang with us at lunch again"Dawon says. "Okay, I will"Rin says with a small nod.

"I will also try to get Zuho to let us talk to you in public, if thats okay"Dawon says. "Can I ask you something?"Rin says and Dawon nods. "Why wont he let you talk to me in public?"Rin asks. "The last person we told, she uh...she told everyone and then they tried to kill us. We fled and came here. Since, we haven't talked to anyone else beside each other and dont want to open up"Dawon explains.

"Can I ask you one more thing?"Rin says looking up in Dawons eyes. Dawon nods once again and Rin says "Why do you trust me?". "Youre a good soul. You have a kind heart and will do anything to make people happy. Chani notices you in class allot and tells us everything. So we decided that if you where ever to find out, it wouldnt be too bad"Dawon answers.

Rin hugs Dawon tightly and whispers, "Thank you". Dawon hugs back and smiles. "You should get some sleep"he says. Rin nods and breaks the hug. "Good night"Dawon says then leans down and gently kisses Rins forehead. Her cheeks turn pink and with a snap of a finger, Dawon is gone. Rin sighs with happiness and changes into her pajamas. She puts her notebook back into her bag and puts it on the floor.

She turns off all the lights and climbs into bed. She softly smiles as she looks out her window and at the stars. "Dont worry guys. I promise to keep your secret"she whispers to herself. She turns over onto her side and closes her eyes. She can only imagine what will happen tomorrow at lunch.