20

Chani sighs slightly and Rin looks back up at him. "Is-is something wrong?"Rin stutters. She starts to worry that she's being too annoying.

Chani shakes his head and moves closer to her just a bit. "Can I tell you something?"Chani says slowly, almost questioning if he should say it. Rin nods and Chani takes a deep breath.

"There you guys are!"they hear behind then. Chani and Rin look towards the voice and see Dawon at the bottom of the stairs. "Hi Dawon!"Chani says with a smile.

Rin feels a bit disappointed that she didn't get to know what Chani wanted to say. "Are you feeling any better?"Dawon asks as he walks up to Rin.

Chani moves away from Rin and gently pinches her cheeks. "Yeah. Im doing a bit better now"Rin says with a slight nod. "Hey, lets get you some food to help"Dawon says with a smile.

"Are you okay with that?"Chani asks. Rin nods and stands up. "What do you want?"Dawon asks. Rin always has a hard time deciding things. "I-I dont know"Rin stutters and looks down at the ground.

"How about some Kimchi!"Chani says. Rin nods and Dawon grabs her hand. He then starts pulling her up the stairs gently while Chani follows from behind.

The bell rings once the enter the cafeteria and Dawon sighs. "Im sorry. I forgot that it was closed"Rin almost whispers. People start pushing past them to get to class. "You guys should go back. You have a performance" Rin then says.

"Are you sure?"Dawon asks and Rin nods. "Will we see you there?"Chani asks. Rin nods yet again. "Okay. We'll see you in a few"Dawon says. He looks around then disappears.

Chani hugs Rin and gently strokes her hair. Rin closes her eyes and lean into him. Hes soft and warm and she loves his touch. "Go to the bathroom and clean up. We'll see you soon"Chani says.

He stops hugging her and Rin opens her eyes again. He squeezes her hands then walks away. She sighs ever so slightly then walks to the bathroom. "In 5 minutes, the classes shall be getting called down to the gym for the dance crews special performance"an Annoucement is made.

Rin rinses her face the walks to class. The teacher doesn't say anything once she walks in late. She sits in her seat and waits. "Class 5-E, please come down"they call her class.

All her classmates get up and start walking to the gym. Rin exits last and walks the slowest. They enter the gym and sit in the bleachers. A curtain is covering her friends.

She gets somewhat excited for seeing there performance again. She watches as all the classes fill the gym. Once everyone is inside, the curtain is drawn open.