40

"Im done"Taeyang says and stands up. Hes wobbly and already drunk. "Boi its not even 7pm"Inseong points out. "I dont care"Taeyang says with a hiccup. He walks up the stairs and crashes in one of the rooms.

"Oh well"Inseong says with a shrug. Rin,Inseong,Zuho and Chani are the only ones who arent that drunk. "Lets play truth or dare!"Youngbin yells out. "Okay"Zuho says with a shrug. "Dawon~~~"Youngbin chimes, "truth or dare". "Dare"Dawon says.

"I dare you to kiss Hwiyoung"Youngbin says with a chuckle. "Dawon shrugs then leans over and kisses Hwiyoung. "Oh man, that was gay"Inseong says. "Im not gay!"Hwiyoung says then runs upstairs embarrassed.

"K"Rowoon says. "My turn!"Dawon says and takes another sip of his drink. "Chani, truth or dare". "Truth"Chani says. "Do you think Inseong is hot?"Dawon asks. "Ew"Chani says with a chuckle. "Fuck you"Inseong says. "Naw, Im good"Chani says with a smile. Inseong rolls his eyes.

"Zuho, truth or dare"Chani then says. "Dare"Zuho picks. "I dare you-"Chani begins but Youngbin cutz him off, "I dare you to kiss Rin". "What?!"Chani and Rin say at the same time. "Whats the matter? Its not like you guys are dating"Youngbin says to Chani and Rin in a cocky tone.

"Were not"Chani lies and looks down at the ground. "Im not gonna kiss her"Zuho says and waves his hand. "Why not?"Youngbin asks. "Because I dont want to"Zuho simply says. "Fine then I will"Youngbin says. He forces Rins face towards his and kisses her then smirks. "Uh.. I'll be right back"Rin says then runs to the kitchen.

"Youre a jackass"Inseong says. "Thanks"Youngbin smiles proudly. "Welp, that's enough of this shit"Jaeyoon says then goes upstairs. "Ill go check on her"Dawon says then makes his way slowly to the kitchen. "Shes a good kisser by the way"Youngbin says with a chuckle. Zuho rolls his eyes.

"Rin"Dawon says as he enters the kitchen. He sees her sitting on the floor with her knees to her chest. "Im okay. Go back out there"Rin says. "Not without you"Dawon says and sits next to her. Its as if he sobered up a bit. "Why does Youngbin do that?"Rin asks. "Because he hates himself. He's jealous of Chani and finds you the prettiest girl at our school. He has said that ever since he saw you a few years back"Dawon says.

Rin stays silent. "Come on, Ill sit in your seat so he wont do anything else. Okay?"Dawon says. With a sigh, Rin stands up. Rin sits in Dawons seat and Dawon in hers. "Alright, that's enough truth or dare"Inseong says. "No! One more question"Youngbin says. Looking at Rin he asks "Do you hate me?".