7

"Anyways, Rin now that you know about us"Zuho starts off. "Wait!"Chani yells. "What?!?"Inseong yells in concern. Everyone looks at Chani and Chani just smiles. "What is it?"Zuho asks impatiently. "Ah nothing nothing"Chani says and shakes his head. "Aish I swear to god"Jaeyoon says with a tsk. "Anyways"Zuho says while rolling his eyes.

"Rin, now that you know you have to not tell anyone. You cant talk to us in the hall about it. Youre allowed in here at lunch if you wish. But just know, if you tell anyone we will hurt you"Zuho says. Inseong hits his shoulder and says "dont worry about that last part"then chuckles. "Dont lie to her"Zuho says to Inseong in a harsh tone. Inseong rolls his eyes.

"Dont worry, I wont tell anyone"Rin promises. "Thank you"Chani says with a smile. "Well hey, now that we got thet out of the way!"Hwiyoung says excitingly. Inseong grabs Rins hand and floats her up in the air with him. Rin lets out a slight yelp but Inseong holds her hand and they sit in the air together. "Show off"Rowoon says with jealousy. Inseong smirks then says "awesome right?". Rin looks down at the floor and doesn't quite get whats going on.

"You're cute when confused"Chani says with a slight chuckle. "Ohhhh does Chani like Rin~~~?"Taeyang teases. "What?! No!"Chani says as his cheeks turn pink. "Mhm"Dawon teases. "Aish"Chani says and waves the off. Taeyang moves Chani beside Rin whos still in the air and smirks. "Stopppp"Chani whines. "And if we dont~"Youngbin teases. "I'll hit you"Chani threatens. "Oooh nooo. Im soo scared"Rowoon says sarcastically. Chani sighs.

Inseong and Rin stand back on the ground and Rin starts smiling. "Its so cute when they tease Chani"Rin thinks to herself. "Is nott"Chani whines and looks at Rin. "Oh crap"Rin says and looks down a bit embarrassed. Chani gently hits Rins arm and Taeyang lifts him in the air. "No hitting girls"Taeyang says and Chanie whines. "Let him go"Inseong says but cant help but laugh at Chanis helplessness. Chani lands on the floor face first with a thud. "Are you okay?"Rin asks in a concerned tone as she rushes to his side.

"Yeah yeah Im fine"Chani says but doesn't move an inch. "You all are such embarrassments"Zuho says while cracking a smile. "Oh shush"Jaeyoon says with a pout. The bell rings and everyone gets back to normal. They all stop talking and Rin looks at all of them. None of them look at her and she says quietly, "have a good rest of the day". She waits a minute the heads towards the door. "Have a good day!"Chani yells after her. She turns back and see all of the looking at Chani with anger. Rin waves bye then leaves the room.