14

"Nothing"Rin says as she scrambles to grab it and close it. "Rin. Tell me what it is"Donghyuck says in an ordering tone. Rin shakes her head no and holds her notebook tight to her chest. "It's nothing. Really"Rin says. Donghyuck looks at her for a moment then walks away. Rin sighs with relief then puts the notebook back in her bag. She walks into the radio both and starts up the microphone.

"Good morning Neoz school. How is everyone doing~?"Rin starts off, "for your first announcement there will be an assembly in the gym right after lunch. The schools dance team has something theyd like to show us all. This should be fun!". Rin loves doing the announcements and everyone seems to like her doing them. "Your second announcement this morning, there will be no school on Friday due to teacher stuff. Seriously, teacher stuff. Wonder what that could be?"Rin continues with a chuckle.

"Finally your last announcement, the cafeteria will be closed today at lunch but will be back and running tomorrow. Well, thats all. Have a good day! Peace out"Rin wraps up the announcements but doesnt turn off the microphone. She wants to say one more thing but doesn't know what. "Will Kim Youngbin please come to room 127, thank you" Rin says then turns off the microphone. "Why did I do that?!? Oh my god"Rin thinks and starts freaking out. She takes a deep breath then exits then radio booth.

She sits in a chair with her bag on her lap while she waits for Youngbin. She hears a faint knock on the door so she gets up and opens it. Youngbin looks to both sides then walks in. "Why did you do that?!?"he almost yells at her. "I-I dont know. I wasn't thinking"Rin stutters and looks down. Youngbin sighs slightly but then suddenly hugs her. "Thank you"he says. Rin is confused by his actions and words. "For-for what?"Rin stutters again. Youngbin stops hugging her and looks into her eyes.

With a smile, he says "For being you". Rin cocks her head to the side and wrinkles her eyebrows together in confusion. Youngbin puts his hands gently on her cheeks and leans his forehead against hers. She starts blushing and puts her head to the center again. She doesn't know what he's doing but she doesn't question it. He smiles softly again then gently kisses her lips. He pulls away again and Rins whole face is bright red. "Keep that a secret, okay?"Youngbin says and Rin nods. He hugs her again and Rin hugs him back.

They break the hug and Youngbin says "I should head to class, and so should you". Rin nods and they leave the room. They split off in separate directions to thier classes. Rin gets to math and sees Jaemin staring at her while she walks in, like he always does. She sits in her seat and takes out her books. A smile crosses her face and she cant stop thinking about the kiss. "What could that maybe mean?"Rin thinks as she stares blindly at the board while the teacher writes.