1-Intro

**The picture has nothing to do with this story, and in the story hes dating a girl, but im just gonna fangirl for a sec because JAEGAN MET!! Okay im done now haha**

"I'm done. Im not fighting you anymore, I'll leave." I said in a voice on the verge of tears.

I grabbed my blue nike bag from under my bed, threw in as many clothes as I could fit into the bag and walked out of my room.

I walked through the living room and straight past my mom, who was sitting on the couch sobbing.

I grabbed my keys, walked out the door and got into my car. I threw my bag into the passenger seat and I left. I just started driving, I didnt know exactly where I was going but I knew I had to leave.

My mom deserved this. How dare she try to make me feel bad? She doesnt deserve to cry, I should be the one crying, not her!

It was getting dark so it was probably around 7:30. I pulled out my phone and dialed my grandmas number.

"Hello?" A sweet familiar voice said
"Hey grammie, its Aubri." I said, my voice shaky and crackling.
"Oh what is it dear?" She sounded worried
"I left grammie, I couldnt take it anymore." I replied
"Say no more honey, your welcome here any time" her voice sweet and kind
"Thanks grammie" I said, sighing in relief.

I continued down the road and headed for my grandmas house, my new home.