14-Questions II

***So Wattpad hates me and my last chapter might not have fully updated so here's the rest of it, enjoy♥***

Justin sat down and moved some leafs out of the way so I could sit next to him. I sat down looked down at the water, the view was amazing. I loved it here, I could stay here with Justin forever.

"So Aubri," Justin started, grabbing my hand and looking me in the eyes "I know I've only known you for a little over a day but I really like you. And yesterday, yesterday was perfect. It made me realize how much I want this. Aubri, will you be my girlfriend?" He looked nervous, He is so fricken adorable.
"Justin," I said "I would love to be your girlfriend"

*Justin's POV*
*Time over lapse*

"Justin, I would love to be your girlfriend." Aubri answered

I sighed in releif. I smiled and wrapped my arms around Aubri and pulled her in for a hug. I pulled away slightly and we both smiled at each other and she started leaning in, I felt her soft, amazing, lips against mine. I felt fireworks. Explosions. My stomach was doing summer salts and my heart was beating against my ribs, begging to break out. We just sat there kissing.

I pulled away and looked up,
"Wow, it's kind of getting dark. We might want to start heading back" I said, standing up and reaching my hand down to help Aubri up, she took and and stood up next to me.
"But I don't wanna leave" she whinned "I wanna stay here with you forever."
"As much as I want that, we do have to go, the woods can be dangerous at night and we need to be home before dark." I responded
"Oh, okay" she sighed

We walked to the end of the rock and I jumped down.

*Aubri's POV*
"Here, just jump, I'll catch you." Justin told me
"You cannot catch me!" I laughed
"Hey, are you calling me weak?" He joked
"No, but im heavy" I responded
"Hey, are you calling my girlfriend fat?" He joked and I laughed, he is such a dork. "Just come on babygirl, I've got you" When he called me babygirl I blushed and smiled.

I jumped down, squeezing my eyes shut. When I opened them I was in Justin's arms, he was holding me baby style.

"See, I told you" He said, a smug look on his face
"You're right" I laughed

We walked back to Justin's house. And when we got there I saw my phone and realized something.

"Oh crap!" I said " I forgot to text my grandma last night and tell her that I was staying over!"
"Aubri, it's fine. I called her from your phone last night and asked her if it was okay. And if you want you can stay tonight too" Justin said
"Awh babe, thank you so much" I smiled "I would love to stay again"

We went to his room and he handed me some more clothes, a big blue T-shirt and a pair of gray sweatpants.

"Do you wanna shower?" He asked me handing me a blue towel
"Yeah, thanks" I smiled and walked to the bathroom

I locked the door, took off my clothes, and got into the shower. When I got out I grabbed the towel and dried off. I put on the clothes and dried my hair with the towel and grabbed my clothes. I walked into Justin's room and set my clothes in his laundry basket.

"Hey" I said "Whatcha doin?" I asked
He was sitring on his bead on his phone
"Oh I'm just posting a musically, I haven't been active in a couple days and my 'fans' are getting a little mad" he laughed, clicking a few more buttons on his phone.
"So do you wanna watch a movie?" He asked
"Yeah sure, we didn't really finish Madagascar last night if you wanna finish that?" I asked
"Okay" he said turning on the tv and comming back to his bead.

He reached over and turned off the light.

"Comming?" He joked, gesturing to the bed
"Oh, yeah" I laughed and curled up next to him under his covers.

Alex the Lion: "The wild? Are you nuts? That is the worst idea I have ever heard!"
Melman the Giraffe: "It's unsanitary!
Marty the Zebra: The penguins are going, so why can't I?"
Alex the Lion: "The penguins are psychoti......"