32-

*Aubri's POV*

I woke up and saw a bright light in my eyes. I blinked a few times and my vision became more clear. I was in a hospital, must be because of my grammie. I rubbed my eyes and started to sit up.

"Aubri!" I heard someone yell, "You're awake" He said coming into my vision, He was short, cute, he had a black eye and a big cut on his forehead.

"Uh, yeah.." I asked, "But um, who are you?" I said confused.

"What?" He said, a confused and hurt look on his face.

"Im, im sorry, do I know you?" I asked

"Yes, Yes Aubri, i'm Justin! We are dating, You love me, I love you" he said, getting closer to my face, I could see tears brimming in his eyes.

"I-I I'm sorry" I started, tears building up in my eyes, "I-I don't remember.."

"You don't remember?" He said, a hurt look in his eyes.

"I-I don't, I'm-I'm trying but I-I can't remember, anything." I said, tears pouring out of my eyes.

A few doctors rushed in and came over to me.

"Aubri, you're awake that's great! How are you feeling?" One of them asked me. Suddenly I was bombarded by doctors and nurses surrounding my bed and asking me questions and the boy faded into the background.

*Justin's POV*

How could this happen? I thought to myself. The doctors said that the impact of that dirtbag Kyle's hits must have caused her to lose her memory. They said it might come back but they aren't certain that it ever will. I don't know what I'll do if she never gets her memory back if she never remembers me, everything we've been through, how much I love her. It's all Kyle's fault! I thought to myself, I hate him. I hate him, I hate him, I hate him, For what he did to Aubri. I hope he never wakes up, I beat him good, he's in a coma right now, and if he ever wakes up, oh if he dares wake up, i'll make sure he doesn't ever hurt her AGAIN. I just-I just want Aubri back...

*Okay guys I'm sorry for not updating in like FOREVER! And also, I'm sorry about this really sad chapter, please don't stop reading, it'll get better I promise! Anyways, I'll try to update more but I'm not promising anything because my grades suck and I have a lot of work to do but I'll try! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please Vote and Comment!*