29-Ambulance

*guys I'm sorry I haven't updated I've just been busy with thanksgiving break and stuff but I'll update soon I promise💗*

*Justin's POV*
I jumped into my car and rushed to the hospital following the ambulance. It started raining heavily and I turned on the windshield wipers. I feel so bad for Aubri. I knew how much her Grammie meant to her, she was the only one that took care of her when she was a child. I hope this doesn't make her depression worse. If Aubri hurts herself again, I just, I just don't know what I would do. I love her so much and I hate seeing her like this.

I pulled into the hospital parking lot and jumped out of the car. I saw the ambulance pull in and I followed waiting for it to park. It parked in front of the emergency entrance and the EMT's busted through the back of the ambulance. They all piled out and I saw Aubri. She fell to her knees and started balling in the middle of the parking lot. The EMT's rushed Aubri's grandma into the emergency room but Aubri just stayed there. "This can't be good." I thought to myself and I ran up to her and fell to the ground next to her, I threw my arms around her and hugged her tightly. We were both soaked from the rain.

"She's she's in a coma" she cried out. "they don't know if she'll make it" she balled into my shoulder. "She's all I ever had" she said looking me in the eyes. Her eyes looked so sad, I hate this so much.

I looked her in the eyes and pulled her in tighter. I rubbed her cheek with my thumb.

"I know this is hard. And I know it really sucks, but you'll get through this. I'll help you. Aubri it's gonna be okay" I grabbed her face and made her look at me "I love you so much Aubri."
"I love you too." She yelled loud enough so that I could hear her over the loud pings of the rain.

*Time Skip*
*Aubri's POV*
I sat there in the hospital room looking up at the fluorescent lights. It's giving me a migraine. Why do they have such harsh lighting in here? It's a hospital.

I sat there thinking about my grandma. I already miss her. I love her. I didn't tell her that enough, I didn't get to tell her that before this happened. She was the only one who cared about me my whole life. Never gave up on me, never told me I wasn't good enough, never turned her back to me when I screwed up and had nowhere to go. When my mom left me home alone without dinner, my grandma brought me food. When she didn't buy me school clothes, my Grammie made sure I had nice clothes to wear. I love her so much, I don't know what I would do if she, is she, died. I started crying again thinking about that. She can't die. She's my Grammie. I need her.

I remember one time when I was 8, my mom forgot about me and didn't pick me up from school so my teacher called my grandma (my emergency contact) and she came and got me. I was so upset that she took me out to eat, she let me get dessert first, and I remember one thing that she told me, "Aubri, never cry over someone that wouldn't shed a tear for you."

I still think about that day sometimes. When I woke up in the mornings to get ready for school and saw my mom passed out drunk on the floor, When I was forgotten about and had to walk home most days, all the times I had to go without because my mom didn't care enough, I never cried.

But now, now is different, this is my Grammie. The woman who gave her everything so that I could have something. The woman who would pick me up when I was down. The woman who would give her life to save mine.

I was awakened from my thoughts as I heard the door open. I looked up slightly and saw Justin out of the corner of my eye. I didn't move, I stayed where I was with that same blank look on my face. I couldn't say anything, there was nothing to say. Justin came in and sat down on the other chair across the room. We just sat there in silence as I reminisced on all of the memories of my Grammie.

*Sorry for the depressing chapter guys but it's gotta get bad before it can good again right? Anyways I hope you enjoyed and if you did please comment and voteeee! Tysm❣*