25-Poptarts

I hid my face in Justin's chest when they sang me the Happy Birthday song.
"Make a wish!" Justin said, tunring me around to see the 17 lit candles.

I closed my eyes and blew out the candles. I didn't really wish for anything, just that things will always be like this. I have all I need, Sarah, Danny, Damon, Justin. I smiled at the thought of always being with him.

Danny, Damon and Sarah all got cake and went into the living room.

"So uh, what did you wish for?" Justin smiled
"Ohh nothing" I smiled back
"Oh come on tell me" He smirked
"I can't tell youuu because then it wont happen" I smirked back

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a big hug and looked down at me.

"I love you Aubri" he smiled
"I love you too" I smiled back

He smushed his lips against mine and I did the same. His lips are so soft, so amazing. I could kiss them forever.

"Guysssss!" I heard Damon yell from the other room "if you don't get your butts out here we are gonna open your presents for you" he yelled

Justin pulled away and smiled down at me. He put his hands on my butt and lifted me up off of the ground and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He carried me into the living room and sat me down on the chair in front of the table where the present were.

"Guysss," I whinned "you didn't have toooo"
"But we did" Justin smirked, pecking me on the lips and then sitting down on the arm of the chair.

"Open this one first!" Sarah said, handing me a medium sized box wrapped in pink and purple wrapping paper.

I tore the wrapping paper and there was a white car board box. I opened it and saw an awesome black falling in reverse hoodie.

"Frick yeah!" I yelled, wrapping Sarah in a hug "I love it"

"Now mine!" Danny said "well ours" he motioned towards Danny
"We both helped get this one gift" Danny smiled, handing me a small rectangular box, wrapped in blue wrapping paper.

I opened it and saw 2 warped tour tickets.

"OMG GUYS" I yelled "I love it!!" I yelled wrapping them up in a group hug.

"My turn" Justin smiled, handing me a small black ring box.

I opened it and saw the most beautiful ring.

"Justin" I whispered
"It's a promise ring." He smiled, grabbing the ring out of the box "I promise to always love and protect you" he said sliding the ring onto my finger.

"Justin I love it" I said, tears building up in my eyes. I pulled him in for a hug and he wrapped his arms around my waist.
"Im glad you like it" He said, squeezing me tighter.

"So um, do you guys wanna watch a movie?" Sarah asked
"Yeah, lets do it" Damon answered

Justin picked me up by my butt and carried me over to the couch. He grabbed a blue blanket and sat down. I cuddled up next to him. And the movie started.

*Time Skip*
I woke up and felt arms around me. Justin. I smiled. Justin's hand was on my stomach and I reached over and grabbed it.

"Good morning baby" Justin said
"Good morning" I smiled, turning around to face him. He looked so sleepy and adorable.
"So what do you wanna do today?"he asked me
"You" I winked
"Oooh" he smirked
We both laughed and I groaned and rolled over.

I stood up and reached down and grabbed Justin's arm and tried to pull him up.

"Ughh Justinnnn" I whinned
"Yeah baby?" He asked, innocently
"Get upppp" I whinned again
"But I can'tttt" he whinned back, mocking me
"Yes you can!" I said, still trying to pull him off the bed
"Noooo, my legs arent working" He gave me a goofy smile
"Oh, well then," I started walking away "I guess you don't want any pancakes" I sighed teasingly
"Woah look at that it's a miracle!" Justin said sarcastically as he quickly stood up on his feet.

I started running down the hall and he ran after me. He caught up to me and wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me to the ground on top of him. We just layed there laughing.

We got up and walked into the kitchen.

"Babe?" I asked "do you have anymore pancake mix?" Holding up an empty pancame mix box
"Ah crap. I don't think so," He started "umm..." he said, shuffling through cupboards "how about poptarts?" He asked, holding up a box of strawberry poptarts and smiling.

He was so freakin adorable. I walked up and wrapped my arms around his back and pecked him on the lips. I pulled away and smiled, "Sounds great"

He grabbed the box of poptarts and we went back to his room.

"Babe im cold." I said "imma borrow one of your hoodies"
"Okay" he smiled

I went to his closet and grabbed his white 'truboiz' hoodie and threw it on. I layed down next to Justin on his bed and we watched some more Friends.

"We may be addicted to this show" I joked
"You may be right" he laughed