Chapter 01

"Come on, guys! Get your asses moving!" a red male echidna running with his friends to get to high school before they get marked tardy.

"Out of the way, fool!" a black and red hedgehog skating on his skateboard, passed the echidna and blows raspberry with his tongue as a taunt.

"Grrrr!!! One of these days I'm gonna knock you out, Shadow!" the echidna snarled in anger.

"Do you need a lift, Knuckie?" the seductive white bat grabs both of his arms to give him a lift as she flies up.

"Ahhh!!! Put me down, Rouge! I don't need your help! Put me down!" Knuckles shouting at the bat but she didn't listen. Rouge giggled and keeps flying with him. A yellow fox with two tails flew after his best friend, a blue hedgehog.

"Come on Tails! Hurry up!" the blue hedgehog shouted.

"I'm trying!" Tails called back.

They all arrived at school and they were about 5 minutes late.

"Late again, guys?" a young silver-white hedgehog chuckled at them.

"Yeah we are Silver. Thanks to this jerk here" Knuckles pointed at Shadow who crossed his arms.

"I see, well we better get to class or Vanilla is not pleased" Silver said and heads to the entrance. They followed him and Rouge was walking next to Knuckles with a sly smirk on her face.

"Say Knuckie, any plans for after school?" Rouge asked him.

"Uhhh.... not yet Rouge, I need to train" Knuckles blushed some. They walked into the classroom where Vanilla, their homeroom teacher awaits them.

"Tsk Tsk, late again I see" Vanilla said.

"Sorry Miss Vanilla" Tails said with a frown and heads to his desk. Sonic was having his desk next to a pink hedgehog.

After hearing the announcements or any news for high school from their headmaster Dr. Eggman, the students head to their lockers to grab their stuff for Period 1 class.

"Didn't you losers hear that there's a new student? I bet she's far sluttier than the bat" a red female fox snickered at the gang.

"Sluttier? And I thought I was having a bad day. I bet I would grab her bum" a green hedgehog similar to Sonic grinned.

"I see, well I still tender on Sonic" the chipmunk said, walking up to Sonic who is picking out his stuffs.

"Hi there Sonic, anything you're up to?" she asked him seductively.

"Uh, nothing right now Sal, but I expect to meet the new student" Sonic said, walking to class. Shadow shook his head at Sally; he did not like her behavior towards Sonic.

"You really have to tell that chipmunk that you're not interested in her. You both broke up" Shadow whispered to Sonic.

"I know, but she's stubborn" Sonic whispered back.

-

Once they were in class they began study about nature, this time about animal life. Shadow was wondering what the new student looks like.

"Good morning, class" a male mobian rat teacher said, "Today we have a new student. So please be very respectful to her and make her feel welcome" he said and tells the female violet-blue hedgehog to come up and introduce herself to the class. She wears a black shirt, dark blue jeans, and black sneakers.

She showed herself in front of the class but doesn't even smile. Her emotions show coldness and more of a loner, "Hello. I'm Nebula Emerald" she simply said.