Chapter 15

It was Friday morning and Nebula was driving her car to get to school on time. She went to the entrance and parks her car in the parking lot, turning her car off as she gets out and locks all the doors. She saw Shadow riding his motorcycle and parks his ride next to hers, removing his helmet and puts it in his backpack.

"Good morning, Nebula" Shadow said and waved to her.

"Good morning, Shadow" Nebula walked up to him and gave him a hug.

"Let's go to class Nebs" Shadow said. They both walked in holding hands.

"I just hope Scourge or Sally won't do anything stupid on us" Nebula said.

Today's class was math and Shadow had a hard time figuring out math.

"Alright let's see" Shadow tried to figure out what 65 times 10 was and it was easy for him, it was 650. He then tries to figure out what 77 times 68 is. He fiddled his fingers while thinking and he wrote down the answer; 5236. He marked it with an 'R' if it's right or 'W' if it's wrong.

"That should be right" Shadow said.

After math class, the bell rings and he walks out of the classroom to head to his locker to get his stuff for second class. All of a sudden, the blue hedgehog was feeling pale and worried about something.

"Oh, man. How am I gonna get into the girls' bathroom?" Sonic gulped.

"What are you talking about, Faker? Only girls go in there, not boys" Shadow rolled his eyes.

"I know that! But Amy is stuck in there with my ex-girlfriend doing who knows what!" Sonic said in fear.

"You're kidding right?" Shadow asked.

"No I'm not. I saw Sally following Amy with an angry look on her face" Sonic said.

Then Nebula steps in between them, "I'll take care of this" she said and heads inside.

-

At the bathroom, Sally was pressing Amy's head in the sink repeatedly by pulling it back up and down.

"This is for taking my Sonic!" she said angrily and pushes her head back in the sink until Nebula grabs Sally from behind letting Amy go.

"GET AWAY FROM HER!" Nebula shouted and threw Sally at the floor.

"Ugh! You again! Always getting in my way!" Sally screamed.

"That's what you get for being so selfish and rude to my friends! So stop trying to hurt Amy! She hasn't done anything wrong to you!" Nebula said, trying to remain calm.

"She took my Sonic! That's what she did!" Sally yelled.

"No she didn't! She told me that you slept with other guys behind Sonic's back. That's why Sonic broke up with you because you were cheating on him" Nebula said with an angry glare.

"I don't care! He will be mine!" Sally said, not caring if she broke his heart.

"Stay out of this, Acorn! And you better stay away from my friends or you'll be sorry" Nebula growled and left the bathroom.

"You never change at all, Sally" Amy scoffed and follows Nebula.

After they left, Amy was sitting at the bench drying her face with paper towels.

"We must tell the principal about this" Amy said.

"I don't know if this is a good idea, Amy" Nebula said.

"Why?" Amy asked.

"He won't believe us if we have evidence" Nebula said, "Unless......does Sally have a boyfriend right now?" she asked.