Chapter 05

At Saturday afternoon, Shadow was skateboarding with Nebula at the skate park. They have both not tripped yet and they keep their balance as possible. Nebula tried to glide side to side on the tracks but fell over on her bottom.

"Ow! Oh well at least it was not serious" Nebula winced a bit and got up.

Shadow skates past her and shouted "COWABONGA!!!"

"Hehe.... let's do it!" Nebula smirks and skates after him.

"YEEEEHAAAAA!!!"

Shadow looked back and saw Nebula coming after him. He then gets to a round tunnel and spins around it without falling.

"Whoo-hoo!!!" Shadow whooped in victory.

"Not bad, Shadow!" Nebula chuckled and does something else with her skateboard flip tricks.

She then lands in front of him on her palms but eventually got up.

"Nice move Nebs" Shadow said.

"Thanks" Nebula smirked.

"No problem, lets skate some more" Shadow said and skates away to the tracks and Nebula follows. They are soon joined by other skaters around the place.

But the two hedgehogs didn't mind them and keeps skating around until they had a break at the Ice Cream food court.

"Oh, man!" Shadow cringed his face.

Nebula understood he just had some brain freeze by eating the ice cream.

"Brain freeze?" Nebula asked.

"Y-Y-Yeah" Shadow stuttered.

"Are you okay?" Nebula laughed quietly.

"Yeah I'm fine Nebula. It's just some brain freeze" Shadow said with a chuckle. Nebula giggled at his reaction and licks her ice cream. Once they were finished they skateboarded down the street.

"COWABONGA!!!" Both hedgehogs shouted and glides down the rail of the stairs at midtown. They quickly dodged the citizens.

"Excuse me! Coming through!" Nebula said.

"Heads up!" Shadow jumped over a few people sitting on a bench and they yelled at him. But he didn't care and skates up to a ditch.

But he didn't care and skates into a ditch with Nebula. Then Shadow turned to see Nebula and he chuckled. But Nebula then saw Amy and Sonic in front of them, not seeing her or Shadow.

"Shadow! Look out!" Nebula screamed.

"Wha-....OUFF!!" Shadow bumps into Sonic.

"Ugh!" Nebula bumps into Amy.

"They all fell to the ground and grunts as they roll down the ditch.

"Urgh! Get off me!" Amy pushes Nebula off her. Shadow got off Sonic before he could be pushed off.

"What was that for?!" Sonic asked them angrily.

"Well excuse me Faker! That was by accident!" Shadow growled.

"Me and Sonikku were on a date!" Amy said, dusting off the dirt from her dress.

Nebula's ears drop in sadness that she must've ruined their date.

"I'm sorry Amy. It was just an accident" Nebula said in shame.

"It's alright, Nebula. At least we are fine" Amy got less angry.

Nebula felt too sad by this because she knows that Amy is trying to hide her anger.

"Alright come here Nebula" Amy went up to her, giving her a hug of forgiveness.