Chapter 18

Her last task was to show love and care for the chao against Cream. Nebula never had a chao in her life but she does see them very cute.

She sat down to let the chao recognize her first. Nebula then held her arms out to hug the chao to show care for it.

"That's right, now be calm little chao" Nebula said as the chao got closer and made a cute smile on its face.

"The name of mine is Cheese" Cream said.

"Nice name" Nebula said and pets Cheese.

"Chao Chao Chao" Cheese said and nuzzled against her hand, showing that he likes her much.

"See, he seems to accept me as a friend. So cute" Nebula giggled a little and Cheese flew back to Cream.

"Well now that was the final task, that was easy" Nebula said.

-

After the tasks were done, they all head inside Shadow's house. They all decide to play a game of Truth or Dare.

Shadow spins the bottle and it points at Amy.

"Amy, truth or dare" Shadow asked her.

"Uh, truth" Amy said.

"What do you do in your free time?"

"I dress up like a wish-making fairy" Amy giggled.

"Hehehehe, cute" Shadow said and gave the bottle to Cream, she spins it around and it points at Nebula.

"Truth or Dare?" Cream asked.

"Um....truth" Nebula said.

"Okay, tell us" Cream said.

"I dislike being girly" Nebula said, taking the bottle for next one. She spins it around until it points at Silver.

"Silver, truth or dare" Nebula asked him.

Silver thinks for a moment and chooses, "Dare"

"I dare you to play with Blaze's tail" Nebula said.

Silver sneaks behind Blaze and played with her long tail like a rope and Blaze turned to see her boyfriend playing with her tail.

"Hehehehe..... Silver!" Blaze giggled at this. The rest of the comrades laughed at this and Silver stopped.

Then Silver spins the bottle and it points at Rouge, "Rouge, Truth or dare"

"Dare" Rouge smirked.

"I dare you to tickle Knuckles" Silver grinned.

"WHAT?!?!?!" Knuckles yelled.

"That's what you get when you always interrupt my meditation last month" Silver chuckled.

"Grrrr!!! I'm gonna kill your ass in your meditation, yoga boy!" Knuckles yelled in anger.

"Come here Knuckie!" Rouge leaped on him and began tickle his armpits and sides.

"Ehehehehehehehe! Nohohohohohoho! JUST STAHAHAHAHAP!" Knuckles laughed as Rouge tickled him.

"Tickle tickle the echidna" Rouge said in a babyish voice and tickles his socked feet. Knuckles was laughing so hard that his eyes watered with tears. Soon she stopped tickling him to let him breathe.

"Never ever do that again, bat girl!" Knuckles panted heavily.

"Awwww... you are so sweet when you're grumpy" Rouge giggled.

Knuckles blushed hard, "You're batty!"

Rouge snickered at his grumpy attitude. Knuckles rolled his eyes and spins the bottle, it points to Sonic.